A photo I want to share, Part Two

Awesome photo LGA777! Your last one is my current desktop, and I await the day you are lucky enough to get all 4 and a new livery (and maybe even a Star) in the mix!

I guess I missed the news about the NWA merger.

:censored:

Why do the airlines paint any planes then? Why not just Eurowhite with a tiny little name by the door so you know who you're flying once you board? Its a good idea for marketing and PR (if it is being used right). Its not going to give you a FC seat or a full can, but I'm sure there are some people out there who have seen them and remembered who was flying the special paint jobs. They have to be painted anyway so whats the big deal?

Good shots too.

How do these different paint schemes add value to the customer experience?

Can they influence the buying decision by joe pax?

They don't. The heritage ac are not about the customer, but honoring and respecting the past airlines that now make up the new US Airways. ;)

the same errors such as "Mirror Image".
======================================================

While that term may not be in use, the playbook to date mirrors only in one direction. Too bad, as morale will certainly reflect these decisions, regardless of the number of repaints.

For those not aware N744P, the Piedmont bird is in ARA getting redone, should return to service Sunday night or Monday morning, should look really nice (I hope).

Cheers

LGA777

It not only boost morale which enhances the product, it generates customer loyalty. Somew of these airlines were well loved and fondly remembered--- it's association advertising. Don't think about poor service and lost bags, think of Piedmont punch and smiling PSA planes...

And please, if United did it they would all be on here acting like it's so cutting edge and forward thinking. Which one is profitable again?

Latest posts

Back