a special thank you to agents in BGM, PHL, CLT & CHS!

legacy-to-LCC

Veteran
Feb 20, 2004
i just received an e-mail from my mother which described their non-reving experience over the weekend. in over eight years, they have taken advantage of the travel pass twice, opting instead to buy tickets to support their son's company. this was a "spontaneous" trip (as spontaneous as anything can be for a couple in their seventies); and, despite my encouragement to wait until the shares transition was resolved, they went.
my mother excitedly indicated that every employee they encountered was amazing and friendly. this trip involved a disruption from their originally booked itinerary (PHL-CLT-CHS instead of PHL-CHS), which i had a lot of guilt about after reading how complicated of a procedure that is in shares. and a cart driver in CLT offered my parents a lift to the E terminal in CLT when she noticed them "attempting" to rush (my mother had spinal fusion surgery about a year ago).
anyway, to any of you out there who may have made their experience what it was (agents in BGM, PHL, CLT & CHS specifically): thank you for taking care of mom & dad!! it means a lot to this employee!!