Thank you....

LD3

Veteran
Oct 16, 2003
CLT
Visit site
My sister in-law has had to make multiple trip to the Mayo Clinic due to complications from surgery. I just wanted to thank Admin and the fine Gate Agents in CLT for helping my wife get her sister back and forth to MSP. Her and my niece were flying on passes and upon check in at the front counter the TA told her that she would need to buy tickets instead of using the passes because the plane was full ( if the plane was full, what good is buying tickets )...To make a long story short, plenty of seats were available, my wife went to Admin, they refunded her credit card, the gate agent stopped what she was doing and pulled my wife to the side and told her "dont worry about a thing, we will take care of her and get her there" and they did....

You all are truely professionals and are the best in the business...You will forever have my respect and admiration for what you endure day in and day out. Thank you to the fine folks in CLT and system wide..

God bless and happy holidays...

My sister in-law has had to make multiple trip to the Mayo Clinic due to complications from surgery. I just wanted to thank Admin and the fine Gate Agents in CLT for helping my wife get her sister back and forth to MSP. Her and my niece were flying on passes and upon check in at the front counter the TA told her that she would need to buy tickets instead of using the passes because the plane was full ( if the plane was full, what good is buying tickets )...To make a long story short, plenty of seats were available, my wife went to Admin, they refunded her credit card, the gate agent stopped what she was doing and pulled my wife to the side and told her "dont worry about a thing, we will take care of her and get her there" and they did....

You all are truely professionals and are the best in the business...You will forever have my respect and admiration for what you endure day in and day out. Thank you to the fine folks in CLT and system wide..

God bless and happy holidays...

I too have had a family member that has had to take multiple trips to the Mayo Clinic for treatment. I have wanted to thank all those involved for making those trips as pleasant as possible. There are several that I have thanked personally and will be forever in your debt. You know who you are and if there is ever anything I can do to help you please don't hesitate to ask me.

To the F/As I will be forever grateful to you too. I made sure to speak to you whenever a flight was necessary and your reassuring word have always been a great comfort to me. You have always shown great compassion and concern.

To each of you
Thank You

Latest posts