VIA FACSIMILE

Mr. Jim Weel
Managing Director EPR
American Airlines, Inc.
PO Box 619616 MD 5235
DFW Airport, TX 75261-9616

RE: Information – Shared Sacrifice - Restructuring

Dear Jim:

As you know, we have had on-going discussions regarding the 2003 restructuring agreement and the issue of “Shared Sacrifice.â€￾ A few weeks ago, Jeff Brundage, Senior Vice President Human Resources assured us that finance was in the process of putting together an analysis of a cross section of Management concessions as compared to the labor concessions.

We again raised the issues at the May 19, 2004 Stockholders Meeting and also at the follow-up meeting with Mr. Arpey.

Jim, as you well know we all are aware of the shared sacrifice that Mr. Arpey and the Senior Management has taken. However, although we have been advised that Management’s share across the board is reflective of our members’ sacrifices, we have yet to be giving this breakdown.

Bottom line, our members, as equal partners in avoiding bankruptcy, deserves the information. What is absolutely unacceptable is that our members and all labor groups had to have the entire restructuring agreement completed in less time than it is taking American Airlines to provide us with the comparison, which is the benchmark of credibility.

We can no longer continue to accept more excuses. Therefore, if the information is not received in our office by Monday, June 28, 2004 we will take whatever action we deem appropriate considering that Shared Sacrifice did not occur.

Sincerely,

James C. Little
Director Air Transport Division
Intl. Administrative Vice President

Wait till June 28th The twu will do absolutely nothing a bunch spineless cowards whos words amount to ZERO. This letter and the mail out propaganda are a joke. Toilet Workers Union GO GO GO

HA :lol: HAHAHA :lol: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :lol:

If and when the NMB officially reject an AMFA election, you will see the TWU cease and desist with the propaganda mailings to our homes and once again you won't hear from Little anymore. All this B.S. that has been spewed from the TWU was to counter AMFA.

Once the summer is over, look to AA and the TWU agreeing to bend us over even further. Be it the closure of smaller maintenance stations and the elimination of the pension as we know it, the TWU is not done sacrificing on behalf of the membership.

Little knew from the moment he agreed to our raping what the management was sacrificing. Management's paycuts were not as devastating as ours were.

Who's he kidding?

Mr. jim weel has to be laughing his ass off at littles idle twu threats. I think little should have thought of the the "Shared Sacri-farce" when he promised the "full re-vote".

The only action against management little will take is to bend over and grab his ankles.......again.

F.O.A.D little, and take your stooges with you.

NO VOTE? NO PEACE!!!!

And what would Jim consider "appropriate" action?

Will we "hold our breath"?

Will we take them to court? On what basis?

I would really like to know what Jim Little will do if the company does not cave to his 'demands'.

Its not like he is asking for anything substantial, all he is asking for is numbers. So they make up some numbers then the TWU claims "Victory". And what does that do for us? Will it make our lives better when the company claims that management took paycuts too? This is a typical TWU ploy, it does nothing for us, just like the TWU.

How hypocritical can you get? Here is Little, demanding to know what sacrifices management made while he got a raise last year. Hey Jim, tell us about YOUR shared sacrifice!

It's time for the "Will Strike if provoked" TWU snake T-shirt to come out! OOOHHHH Arpey is REAL scared!

How pathetic can the TWU be???? :down: :down: :down: :down:

Here comes the mighty TWU Snake!
wildlifesnake.jpg

TRANSCRIPT OF CONVERSATION BETWEEN JIM WEEL AND JIM LITTLE

JW "You TWU punks got pretty lucky this time..."

JL "It wasn't luck it was...."

JW (sounding agitated) " Did I say you can speak?!...Did I say you could
interupt me..?!

JL No but...

JW Shut up and listen to me, boy...this is what you're gonna do...are you
listenening to me?...

JL Yes sir...

JW You gotta convince your grease monkey mechanics that you are going to stand up to us...(sound of laughter and chuckles)...this will take their minds off the AMFA thing....understand, Jimbo?

JL Whatta you want me to do?...

JW Write a few letters...tell the AMFA boys you're extending a hand or what
ever...write a letter to me... mention the shared sacrifice thing...tell 'em
you're mad, mad, mad and you're not gonna take it...

JL Yeah but...

JW Yeah but what?...punk...you'll do what I say...I helped you with the
NMB thing...you wanna keep AMFA outta here and keep all those dues
dollars...?

JL Yeah...

JW Then shut the f@#% up and listen...give me a dead line...tell them you'll do
something if I dn't reply...

JL What should I do...?

JW Got any of those snake shirts left?...

JW Yeah, we got a whole bunch...

JL There you go... put on the snake shirt, jump up and down, make some noise
....you know, the usual phony indignation ...if you ham it up real good I may
just give your bums another dollar on their next AIP check....

END OF TRANSCRIPT