A YES vote is a vote for a 60% Paycut

[blockquote]
----------------
On 9/12/2002 4:05:25 AM mastermechanic wrote:

you know...i can make almost as much on unemployment as they are offering you...and you think it could be worse...what a joke
----------------
[/blockquote]
About $7 hr on unemployment....I'm there..........

The mods ought to re-name this site the US Whining board!

I'm amazed at the amount of energy spent on arguing and slandering. The run-on sentences alone cause me to think you folks are losing grip....

Here's a novel idea -- instead of devoting all that brainpower to a dwindling pot of gold why don't you folks discuss ideas on how to attract new business and take back some market share

Be bold!

[blockquote]
----------------
On 9/12/2002 10:16:57 AM gilbertguy wrote:

[blockquote]
----------------
On 9/12/2002 4:05:25 AM mastermechanic wrote:

you know...i can make almost as much on unemployment as they are offering you...and you think it could be worse...what a joke
----------------
[/blockquote]
About $7 hr on unemployment....I'm there..........
----------------
[/blockquote]

Sorry man...nothing good about any of this. In CA it's $330/wk...and I'm everyone would rather work. Best of luck

Mastermechanic , Is the economy really that much better out in California or do you have a comfortable income outside of your USAirways paycheck ?
Your post seem to indicate that is the case .

Sorry man...nothing good about any of this. In CA it's $330/wk...and I'm everyone would rather work. Best of luck

----------------
I don't want to influence the way anyone should vote....you must vote your conscience...and I agree these TA's are crap....but it is not good out here......fight the good fight!

Just as stated back on 911 60% paycut do the math
Look out all sars and csa's
Look how many times we have taken a chance on mgmt and been
taken advantage of........
Let's take a chance that anything but this new ta is good for US VOTE NO WAY At least you will have decided based on past history and not on codependency