A CWA VOTE THAT WONT BE INTIMIDATED

What is this infatuation with six figure incomes? They are very common in today's economy. I guess you would spite someone and jepordize your own five figure income?

This is why I have left the airline industry...insanity. Insantity by the unions, by the employees and most of all by management!

Lead, follow, or get out of the way!

Only those making 6 figures refer to people making less as making 5 figures. Go away and shut up, those of use making only "5" figures don't even make into the 50 thousands from this airline. We wish! You think it's more important to get cuts from us than it is to get cuts from you. If all cuts were equal in percentage as it should be, then because you get paid more you'd lose more. But that why you're screaming so loud without logic. You can't tolerate losing any if others don't lose much more than you! Too bad! I thought people making "6" figures were smarter than that, had a better sense of fairness than that, and were more honest than that. But I guess not! I learn from you that charities don't get donations from people like you, it's from people who make a lot less and who are a lot less greedy! You believe maybe that you are on top and want to do everything you can to stay there or at least do anything you can to keep others from coming up too!

Lilninj

You won't be protecting any income period, you think you are going to McDonalds or Walmart hope you don't live near one of the major hubs, the downturn of the economy this is going to cause in those areas will make sure you don't have any income. I really thought your group was smarter than that!

[blockquote]
----------------
On 1/5/2003 9:36:03 AM tw841 wrote:

Seriously CWAers, take your blinders off.

I'm with Chip. If you feel so strongly, give your 2 week notice, find another job, and let your more motivated colleagues turn US Airways around.
----------------
[/blockquote]

That's exactly what I would do if I felt like it was serious. But, I am betting they are not, that it's a bluff and they don't need these cuts. I am also betting if we don't call thier bluff this time, they will try it again. And why not? We have shown we are sheep who are willing to be led to the slaughter. I respect peoples choice to vote yes. It's their vote to do with as they see fit. I don't agree, but I respect their decision. What I don't understand is why someone can't respect my vote.

Read the article under this header from the TWU Dispatch Attorney, he does not work for nor represent the company! This is not a bluff, the company is in Chapter 11 and needs the additional DIP financing to make a payment due at the end of the month, no ratification’s or concessions no money from the RSA, no money from the RSA and default on the Airbus payment, default on the Airbus payment no completion of the Chapter 11 plan to emerge by March or July whichever you believe, no completion of plan no guarantee from the government. NO US AIRWAYS, NO JOB, NO INSURANCE COVERAGE THE DAY THEY FILE CHAPTER 7 (LOOK WHAT HAPPENED TO NATIONAL AIRLINES EMPLOYEES NO COBRA BECAUSE NO COMPANY TO BACK IT)SOUND LIKE FUN?

Look nobody likes this, but it is a matter of survival, open you eyes this is not a bluff!!!!!

thats find its not a bluff
U needs to trim in other areas not on the backs of
rampers and customer service..
lets start doin business like WN and B6 and the rest
no frills airline...get rid of the clubs there worthless
get ride to first class since no pays for it, to name afew,
those airlines don't have them and they seem to be making money...the trouble with U is it's management, they don't get it...people today don't want to pay for all these extras get rid of them....they want a low fare, convenient
service, and friendly smiling...

[blockquote]
----------------
On 1/10/2003 2:07:57 PM A320 Driver wrote:

First, I gave over $20,000 to charities last year and every year since 1989.

Secondly, I would match percentages with CWA anytime and the sooner the better.

Thirdly, I thought you left the company Lilninj?

Lastly, where do you get off telling ME to shutup. I can talk if I want!

A320 Driver
----------------
[/blockquote]

WILL YOU MATCH THE CWA PENSION?

GIVE UP YOUR MILLION DOLLAR PENSION? YEAH RIGHT!

THE CWA DOES NOT GET A PENSION AND APPARENTLY YOUR PENSION IS THE LARGEST HURDLE TO THE RESTRUCTURING!

OK - EVERYONE, BE GENEROUS AND GIVE UP MORE SO THE PENSION OF A FEW CAN BE FULLY FUNDED. THEY DESERVE IT!

First, I gave over $20,000 to charities last year and every year since 1989.

Secondly, I would match percentages with CWA anytime and the sooner the better.

Thirdly, I thought you left the company Lilninj?

Lastly, where do you get off telling ME to shutup. I can talk if I want!

A320 Driver

A straight percentage cut would be fair. I believe the Pilots have given up 35%? If they give more lets say 50% how about all the rest giving 50%. That would be fair. Same percentage but would obviously mean differnt dollar amounts.

[P]
[BLOCKQUOTE][BR]----------------[BR]On 1/10/2003 2:07:57 PM A320 Driver wrote:
[P]Secondly, I would match percentages with CWA anytime and the sooner the better.[BR][BR]----------------[/P][/BLOCKQUOTE]
[P]Be careful what you wish for. Full time 40 hours @ 22.05 to part time (10/01) 27.5 hours a week @ 20.30 soon to probably be at ft/pt? at 13.50/hr. I've already done 38% with the worse case scenario (next to no job at 100%) being a 58% cut in pay, not much pension to speak of and 401K down the tubes. Not everyone on the CWA side of the fence is living high on the hog still. [/P]