AA Awlays Looking for a headline!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flyboy4u

Veteran
Oct 6, 2002
Moderator Note: Copying whole news articles is a violation of US copyright law and the rules of the board. Please do no do this. You may post a teaser quote and a link to the rest of the article.

But, as is noted in the following post, this topic is already be discussed elsewhere on the American Airlines forum. Every new article on this subject does not warrant starting a new thread. This thread is closed.

This is already being discussed on several other threads? You are also not supposed to quote whole article's, and since it is someones copyrighted work you should reference it and post a link to it. As to your last question ed, asked and answered.

Can the large flight attendant overage be attributed to a large number of people scheduled to return from their overage leaves in the fall. This would have been the first group that went out on overage leave last year. I would imagine many of them will go back out on overage leave.

Can the large flight attendant overage be attributed to a large number of people scheduled to return from their overage leaves in the fall. This would have been the first group that went out on overage leave last year. I would imagine many of them will go back out on overage leave.
I would actually agree with that s80dude and thank you for that observation...Wondering minds would like to know the answer to that? Any thoughts FA Mikey? You seem to have all of the answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.