AA Management

TWA had a Productivity Task Force, which accomplished much saving to TWA. The notes and implementation of ideas truly were worth their weight in gold......these ideas kept TW alive. SOme of these ideas have been given to AA. I can only hope that they can implement them at minimal cost.
As much as TW may be bashed for past bankrupcies, etc. thru the yrs., we kept our company alive and running.SOme of these ideas from the PTF were instrumental in cost savings.
I can only hope that AA mgt will take some of TW knowledge in survival.
Im not saying TW history has all the answers, but we have lived thru some difficult times. We only hope to share knowledge of our experience.
TWO key words: Experience and KNowledge.....
can be had for free.
I can only hope that someone within AA mgt. is listening.

[blockquote]
----------------
On 12/6/2002 4:52:32 PM eolesen wrote:

You're entitled to your perceptions, WNP.

I don't consider my wife to be a lazy, do-nothing, or dead-weight.

She's one of the 22% being cut from management, after 13 years of service.
----------------
[/blockquote]
eolesen: Im sorry to hear your wife is being cut from her service at AA. As a TW f/a furloughed since Nov 2001 with 25 yrs of service., I truly understand the changes you will encounter.
THis is a difficult time for all of us. Infighting does not accomplish anything.
It simply adds to the stress of our current situation.
I can only hope that you find sincerity in my post.....because it is genuine.

[blockquote]
----------------
On 12/6/2002 4:52:32 PM eolesen wrote:

You're entitled to your perceptions, WNP.

I don't consider my wife to be a lazy, do-nothing, or dead-weight.

She's one of the 22% being cut from management, after 13 years of service.
----------------
[/blockquote]
eolesen: Im sorry to hear your wife is being cut from her service at AA. As a TW f/a furloughed since Nov 2001 with 25 yrs of service., I truly understand the changes you will encounter.
THis is a difficult time for all of us. Infighting does not accomplish anything.
It simply adds to the stress of our current situation.
I can only hope that you find sincerity in my post.....because it is genuine.