AA Mechanic Wages

[blockquote]
----------------
On 12/31/2002 5:30:28 PM RV4 wrote:

A simple fact:

The 1995 Six year destroy the profession contract was passed by a majority of the mechanics in the New York local.

No matter how many times you repeat something different that fact will always remain the same.

That vote was counted, recorded, and will always be.

Another interesting note. On Jan 6th Tulsa is receiving a Cleaner Crew Chief from LGA that is being reduced to building cleaner and relocated to Tulsa. Maybe Bob is finally sending in one his finest to fix Tulsa. Why dont you assist your own from taking paycuts and having their lives disrupted instead of spending so much of your time trying to influence other airline employees how to vote on their futures?

----------------
[/blockquote]

Well the numbers that I saw indicated that the vote out of NY was against the 1995 agreement despite the fact that many ballots were discarded because of the abusive comments that many of the NO voters added to their ballots. Still I dont feel that the 95 agreement was a turning point but rather a continuation of a decline that started in 1983 with the introduction of B-scale and other concessions.

The person to whom you are referring to is a member of Local 501, not 562.

Are you done howling at the moon in bold print already?

Bob you know I am not allowed to vote. I am a non-member in good standing. You know an evil Agency Fee Republican. Now turn the thread into a slam Bush issue or Right To Work issue. Your abuse of a national tragedy to gain favor in your posts is pathetic. If it was just New York Bob, then the war on terror would only be in New York. Why can you not answer the questions.

01/01/03:

Bob your blatant love of industrial unions is in question when you show so much concern over the mechanic craft and class at UAL, at www.the-mechanic.com ?

Received: 01/01/03 11:04:58 EST
Name: Bob Owens
E-Mail:
Employer:
I wish that you would indicate through your postings here that you would show so much concern for the mechanics at AA and throughout the whole AA systemas you do for UAL mechanics. I believe that your aviation political concerns are the only items that give you any credibility. Unlike your concerns for the left.

Latest posts