AAA ALPA Thread 9-14 to 9-21, East ALPA here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you understand that 99% of East won't go west. So a AWA staple won't hurt you? And the sooner you trust the East the sooner you can get a joint contract with improved payrates? :lol: :lol:

Oh stop....now you're bordering on child abuse with such a heavy usage of that "comparative logic thing" :lol:

I'm not sure if Fleet workers reply to this thread. But fleet have seen what pilots are going through. Our opinion without your experience is: You all deserve the best for the years and money spent resulting in the sucess of US AIRLINES. We feel Nicholau says it is a NEW WORLD ORDER!
You also have the right to Call the Company on the PAY PARITY! Fleet and Mechanics are PISSED and divided! East and West have been saving the company Millions by not being on the SAME PAY SCALE. It's commendable that ALPA ( your union) calls the company on pay prarity! Oh, YA! whence the pay is equal than the results will come.

I believe that about as much as I believe Doug and Prater. As you said before, those guys are supposed to offer us more money to get a CBA. So if it comes down to money, like you have said over and over, I bet you will be leading the parade east. Sorry, no thanks.

I am not too worried about the money part anyway. The Zoomie is still publicly stating $122m as being fair. NOT!!
And I'll bet you I won't.

Why the hell would I want to do a commute even your own guys don't want to do.

Get over this paranoia because it just isn't going to happen.

You old pickleballers are a bunch of fun.

Agreed..and it's a far more enjoyable state of mind to employ in life than being some mindless twit who wishes he was Michael Douglas in Wall Street :lol:

PS: That's a MOVIE...you're stuck living in "real life"...you might consider someday getting one ;)

Have Fun/Take Care ;)

And I'll bet you I won't.

Why the hell would I want to do a commute even your own guys don't want to do.

Get over this paranoia because it just isn't going to happen.

"Get over this paranoia because it just isn't going to happen." ZERO question there :lol:

Umm..it does beg the following question though = IF..any/all AWA aren't the least bit interested in coming east..WTF's your whole group's big beeyatch about fences?..and Let's all then just get on with this nightmare? ;)

Don't you understand that 99% of East won't go west. So a AWA staple won't hurt you? And the sooner you trust the East the sooner you can get a joint contract with improved payrates? :lol: :lol:
Actually, most of your PSA guys and at least one DEN commuter are heading to PHX/LAS when it opens up so it'll be a bit more than 1%

And I'm laughing as I type this because we knew there wouldn't be these mass domicile grabs and were willing to negotiate some type of fences during MC negotiations.

But you guys wanted to take it all the way to DOH and instead opted for the med/arb route.

You had your chance and its long gone.

And as for our pay rates, they're not great but they're way better than yours!!

Actually, most of your PSA guys and at least one DEN commuter are heading to PHX/LAS when it opens up so it'll be a bit more than 1%

And I'm laughing as I type this because we knew there wouldn't be these mass domicile grabs and were willing to negotiate some type of fences during MC negotiations.

But you guys wanted to take it all the way to DOH and instead opted for the med/arb route.

You had your chance and its long gone.

And as for our pay rates, they're not great but they're way better than yours!!

BRILLANT riposte :lol: = We don't really want your seats out east..but..umm/etc. ..

I'll stick by my now standard you shoulda' set that up before now...but we don't really want them anyway...umm...I mean..ummm/etc ;)

Still stuck with my standard = "These guys are a continual source of amusement" :lol:

Still stuck with my standard = "These guys are a continual source of amusement" :lol:
I wish I could say the same about you guys, but its just too pathetic to make fun of a group that perpetually f's themselves over and over.

You just can't help but feel pity.

I wish I could say the same about you guys, but its just too pathetic to make fun of a group that perpetually f's themselves over and over.

I fully appreciate your noble concern :lol: As but a fellow human being I'm actually touched to the heart. Now..let's briefly re-visit all this "It's a done deal!/It's over/Live with it!" BS ;)

What is your date of hire again. You gave me the 1983 BS already, you are motivated by your greed, ALPA woke up a sleeping bear, which will easily overcome your bull.

You may enjoy your Pearl Harbor politically and monetarily motived first strike called the Nicolau award, see you on Mount Suribachi. I have nothing to prove to anyone of you. I do for the next generation of pilots. Relax and enjoy your future.

I fully appreciate your noble concern :lol: As but a fellow human being I'm actually touched to the heart. Now..let's briefly re-visit all this "It's a done deal!/It's over/Live with it!" BS ;)

Sure, but it's of no concern. Your entire pilot group is responsible for its current situation. No one else is responsible.

Sure, but it's of no concern. Your entire pilot group is responsible for its current situation. No one else is responsible.

Agreed..so's yours :lol: ..and a proud thing it must be for you all....your one great "achievement" in life's the Nic "award" ;)

Kindly spare us any further "Town Meetings" wherein we've the need to break out tissues over your "stagnation"...and not getting "weekends off" with all of three whole years "seniority". Response from your allmighty, and evidently personal/first name "friend" "Doug"?= "Without the merger..things would be worse...as a three year FO..you would probably be out of a job".

I've yet to see the need to switch finishing notions = "These guys are a continual source of amusement" ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back