AAA ALPA Thread 9-14 to 9-21, East ALPA here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad you feel that way because I do, after all, make more than you.

Awesome :lol: Then, you can afford my wager about the union voting :up:

Junebug: "1 If they do force a vote, USAPA won't be voted in."

My standard wager to AWA twerps = 5 grand, or as it suits you for more, says you're wrong ;)

Glad you feel that way because I do, after all, make more than you.

Told you before it was all about money with you. The first chance you get to move/commute east for more money it would be like where do I sign up? If you were given a gift of blockholding Cap. anywhere you would be on the first plane out.

Told you before it was all about money with you. The first chance you get to move/commute east for more money it would be like where do I sign up? If you were given a gift of blockholding Cap. anywhere you would be on the first plane out.
No I wouldn't.

I'd rather have a quality of life over a miniscule, if any increase in pay. Time commuting, hotels, food, etc. makes it even less appealing in addition to working out of PHL. Add to that the time zone factor and there is no doubt.

You may not care about family life, but I do.

And I still make more money.

No I wouldn't.

I'd rather have a quality of life over a miniscule, if any increase in pay. Time commuting, hotels, food, etc. makes it even less appealing in addition to working out of PHL. Add to that the time zone factor and there is no doubt.

You may not care about family life, but I do.

And I still make more money.

You call a pay raise from F/O to CAP miniscule? So I guess the polls are incorrect then. We will sell out for a miniscule pay increase that wouldn't be worth anyone commuting east. Thought from your earlier post ole Prater and Co. have the polling numbers that it would take substantial pay raises to get a new CBA and we would sell out to do it. But it's just not enough for you and other westies to commute. I believe that like I believe in the ........ And as long as you continue your references to pay, I will continue to believe the first chance you get to upgrade you will still be on the first plane out of town. It's just how I see it after 20 years.

No I wouldn't.

If you feel so strongly about this and so certain, lets put this in writing. It is called a fence. Fences will make good neighbors. The reason you do not want to put this in writing is because you are so full of it you are constipated and can not think straight.

If you feel so strongly about this and so certain, lets put this in writing. It is called a fence. Fences will make good neighbors. The reason you do not want to put this in writing is because you are so full of it you are constipated and can not think straight.
Sure, I'll put it writing - for myself.

There are pilots from the east who want in to PHX and LAS. Putting up a fence would keep them from their desired base and force them to continue commuting to the east.

Do you care about them at all or just yourself?

And once again, the time for putting things down in writing has come and gone.

You call a pay raise from F/O to CAP miniscule? So I guess the polls are incorrect then. We will sell out for a miniscule pay increase that wouldn't be worth anyone commuting east. Thought from your earlier post ole Prater and Co. have the polling numbers that it would take substantial pay raises to get a new CBA and we would sell out to do it. But it's just not enough for you and other westies to commute. I believe that like I believe in the ........ And as long as you continue your references to pay, I will continue to believe the first chance you get to upgrade you will still be on the first plane out of town. It's just how I see it after 20 years.
Honestly, I don't care what you or any other Pickleballer/eastie believes.

The increase in pay is more than offset by those expenses I've posted which include non-tangibles costs such as time spent away from family commuting in a day early or missing the last flight back to the West.

Once again, I'll pass.

Sure, I'll put it writing - for myself.

There are pilots from the east who want in to PHX and LAS. Putting up a fence would keep them from their desired base and force them to continue commuting to the east.

Do you care about them at all or just yourself?

And once again, the time for putting things down in writing has come and gone.
The chance for future survival has come and gone. I am proud that I did not belong to a bunch of drunk, drug running scab group of pilots. This is not character assassination, these are facts that I of provided sources for many times about America West pilot history.

The reason that America West is still in business is because they scabbed in Australia for Ansett Airlines. Ansett in turn provided financing for America West. America West pilots undercut all the other airlines and worked for low wages, which is fine, but do not claim superiority over east for this.

You chose your sword and your pilot group will meet its demise by the same sword.

The chance for future survival has come and gone. I am proud that I did not belong to a bunch of drunk, drug running scab group of pilots. This is not character assassination, these are facts that I of provided sources for many times about America West pilot history.

The reason that America West is still in business is because they scabbed in Australia for Ansett Airlines. Ansett in turn provided financing for America West. America West pilots undercut all the other airlines and worked for low wages, which is fine, but do not claim superiority over east for this.

You chose your sword and your pilot group will meet its demise by the same sword.
Wow, you've run out of argument so you've resorted to this.

Oh well, whatever make you feel better.

Oh ya, how many hull losses have we had?

If you say so. :lol: Since it apparently matters to you I won't burst your bubble. :lol: How is that Prater signature coming along?
It obviously matters to you with all that pay parity crying your side has been doing.

And Prater's signature is doing just fine. The EC hasn't finished.

Stop sugar-coating the facts... LOL

Later,
Eye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts