AAA ALPA Thread 9-14 to 9-21, East ALPA here

Status
Not open for further replies.
SEPT 21st is RED Lanyard day. Ask your rep and UNITE for this one. Solidarity one last time.

From the second article:

"...union members say they want money they were promised and will not agree to a new contract until they are paid equal money for equal work."

Hmmmm, so what you're saying is you won't vote for more money until you get more money.

Damn, what a ship of fools you guys are.

now thats funny :lol: It's to the point where East MEC can't even make a coherent statement. The next press release states "East pilots need more oxygen", Resolution passed unanimously proclaiming "holding breath for more oxygen" "it's the only way to get more" JS MEC president says.

Because signing up to be a Pickleballer would be even more of a waste of time.

Is that the latest insult "du jour?". You are so much like some of the old ALPA supporters from years past. If you can't win with logic, silence opposition through character assassinations. "Pickleballer?" In other circumstances that would be funny.

You know, Junebug, I have you on ignore because you're such a jerk, but you're an avatar genius. Truly hilarious.
Love you too you pinhead!

And just out of curiosity, if you have me on ignore how do you see me avatar?

I don't use the ignore feature because I love all who post here

Is that the latest insult "du jour?". You are so much like some of the old ALPA supporters from years past. If you can't win with logic, silence opposition through character assassinations. "Pickleballer?" In other circumstances that would be funny.
Sorry, but it's catching on over here.

Kind of like "ALPO."

And if you're going to be successful, you need to start looking into getting a thicker skin.

Who is Junebug?
Who is Junebug!?!?

Why he's the defender of truth, purveyor of reality, lover of all pinheads, and an enemy of all that is stupid.

And he's usually right about things.

THAT is Junebug.

GaySuperHero.gif

(cue the superhero theme music and fade out)

Who is Junebug!?!?

Why he's the defender of truth, purveyor of reality, lover of all pinheads, and an enemy of all that is stupid.

THAT is Junebug.

GaySuperHero.gif

Junebug, you're killing me today :lol: :lol: :lol: Who is that Wonderman??? Watch out, you'll have both EastUS and LCC#1 fighting over you :lol: :lol:

Why waste the time constructing logical arguments for someone who cannot comprehend BINDING ARBITRATION. Character assassination is one of many tactics employed to get a point across, particularly with someone who continually poses as a pioneer union advocate. It is a direct assault on you to expose your fundamentally flawed campaign. You and your band of USAPA thugs have only one goal and one thing on your mind; that is to throw out a legitimate seniority list and deny AWA pilots equal partnership in the NEW US Airways. Show a little integrity, honor our agreements, vote in a joint contract, and then I will join your fight to remove ALPA. Absent those actions, your self-serving motivation is transparent to all west pilots. USAPA may succeed in removing ALPA, but I can guarantee you that with 2000 pissed off AWA pilots any hint of success from our new “Unionâ€￾ will be overshadowed by endless lawsuits and financial meltdowns the east pilots will have to pay for without any assistance from the west – that’s a promise.

The KEY word here is bolded in the above paragraph. This is a new Company, and with it you brought a job (not baggage), period, end of story. That job is protected and the rest is to be shared equally.

now thats funny :lol: It's to the point where East MEC can't even make a coherent statement. The next press release states "East pilots need more oxygen", Resolution passed unanimously proclaiming "holding breath for more oxygen" "it's the only way to get more" JS MEC president says.

Dang that was funny!

Who is Junebug!?!?

THAT is Junebug.

GaySuperHero.gif

LMAO!!!! Wow, that is unexpectedly funny.... Glad to see someone on here can indulge in a little self deprecation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts