AAA ALPA Thread 9-14 to 9-21, East ALPA here

Status
Not open for further replies.
What we have learned from the Paul Rice bowl is they would like to add a 6 Year fence on all wide-bodies new and replacement. Plus it looks like a fence on the East pilot bases."

What, are you 12? It's makes you look like even more of a joke, especially when you've called people ou tfor mispelling "Wolf's" name (wolfe). When was the last time you were actually right about something? :rolleyes:

Busdrvr,

Did you notice the comments you placed in the Quote Box were in quotation marks and they were written by an AWA pilot in a column called U-Turn? Did you notice that or are you purposely misrepresenting information?

Regards,

USA320Pilot

Junebug, with your "so-called" knowledge of the last Wilson Poll how come you failed to report this information? Moreover, it appears the AWA MEC is willing to cut a deal, which is your only way out of this mess!

Regards,

USA320Pilot
You're using U-Turn as your source?!!? Are you kidding me?

The reason I didn't "report" this information is because its all BS. All this crap you posted was fabricated by two individuals; one with nothing to lose because he's retired, and the other an idiot who resigned instead of face an imminent recall and is passing out USAPA cards in the west. HH also has a vendetta against ALPA after recieving the second worst punishment in ALPA history for an Article VIII charge brought against him by a previous MEC.

Slightly tainted source you have there.

The only Wilson poll out there is the one that has the price you guys are willing to accept in exchange for the NA - period. All those numbers you came up were made up by DB and he admitted to that after a call from JM.

So, rest assured that the info I have given you regarding your price is true and remains so.

I suggest you move away from HH and DB and find some other West informants. They'll ruin your credibility faster than you can.

NEXT!

Please, allow me.

"Finally I would like to a reaffirm my opinion that the Chairman Nicolau
demonstrated exceptional judgment and wisdom working through many very difficult and
challenging issues including the disparate aircraft types, routes, compensation systems,
and pilot staffing formulas to mention just a few. It has been a privilege to work together
with Chairman Nicolau and Captain Gillen on this Opinion and Award. "

Haven't you figured out by now how to tell when an ALPA pilot is slurping?

I may be old and I may be retired and I have a degree in mathmatics but I still can't figure out this equation.

9-21=vac

That is because it is HTML.

HTML, short for Hypertext Markup Language, is the predominant markup language for web pages. It provides a means to describe the structure of text-based information in a document — by denoting certain text as headings, paragraphs, lists, and so on — and to supplement that text with interactive forms, embedded images, and other objects. HTML is written in the form of labels (known as tags), surrounded by angle brackets. HTML can also describe, to some degree, the appearance and semantics of a document, and can include embedded scripting language code which can affect the behavior of web browsers and other HTML processors.

HTML is also often used to refer to content of the MIME type text/html or even more broadly as a generic term for HTML whether in its XML-descended form (such as XHTML 1.0 and later) or its form descended directly from SGML (such as HTML 4.01 and earlier).

Apparently, "ALPA’s last Wilson poll number showed them that 60% of west pilots would take a small raise for giving the east up to a 6-year fence and a new ratio to get us out of this mess.

Maybe the west pilots are saying that just to get the list presented and then go back on their word and hold up a contract that has any fences.

I'm sure the east would respect a little lack of integrity coming thier way, now wouldn't they? While they didn't invent being disingenuous, they have mastered the form.

Maybe the west pilots are saying that just to get the list presented and then go back on their word and hold up a contract that has any fences.

I'm sure the east would respect a little lack of integrity coming thier way, now wouldn't they? While they didn't invent being disingenuous, they have mastered the form.
How a windfall seniority number and greed has changed your tune about the
East pilots in a short time. Your post a few years ago shows your integrity has a price.

luvn737s
Rating: 0
View Member Profile
Find Member's Posts
Posted on: Aug 27 2004, 06:31 PM

Veteran

Group: Registered Member
Member No.: 2,358

I salute the brave PHL and PIT reps. They are holding the profession on their shoulders while a minority of their fellow pilots are stoning them.

At AWA the pilots caved in at the fear of being PARKED!! I am as proud of them and their courage as I am of the Eastern pilots who told Lorenzo "No More!!" Every ALPA member would do well to learn a lesson from the RC4.

I'm sure the east would respect a little lack of integrity coming thier way, now wouldn't they?

And this would be something new...in what way? :lol:

PS: Don't fret on the west being able to "hold up" anything...you don't have the numbers :lol:

How a windfall seniority number and greed has changed your tune about the
East pilots in a short time. Your post a few years ago shows your integrity has a price.

luvn737s
Rating: 0
View Member Profile
Find Member's Posts
Posted on: Aug 27 2004, 06:31 PM
Veteran

Group: Registered Member
Member No.: 2,358

I salute the brave PHL and PIT reps. They are holding the profession on their shoulders while a minority of their fellow pilots are stoning them.

At AWA the pilots caved in at the fear of being PARKED!! I am as proud of them and their courage as I am of the Eastern pilots who told Lorenzo "No More!!" Every ALPA member would do well to learn a lesson from the RC4.

This guy really said this?!!!? sigh..can't wait for the next attack on eastie "honor" from another staunch supporter of the AWA "Righteous Position" Ya' know? Ya' couldn't conjure these guys up outside of a bad movie, or a comic book :lol:

I see it now: An accidental laboratory explosion produces huge gamma ray bursts full of "I got mine" radiation from the explosion of the Nic Award...and our heroes turn from mild mannered fearfull workers into Relative Seniorty Man!!!..perhaps costumed in the "Wonderman" suit found hereabouts :)

This stuff here is always good for a grin...but, whenever I think that I've heard the lowest in possible hypocrisy.. it just keeps getting better ;)

Perhaps a liitle context is in order. The RC4 and the Eastern pilots were not trying to weasel out of binding arbitration. By playing by the rules they earned their honor. The east now doesn't even know what the word means.

But cut and paste whatever you wish. No one is here to force feed you the truth.

Perhaps a liitle context is in order. The RC4 and the Eastern pilots were not trying to weasel out of binding arbitration. By playing by the rules they earned their honor. The east now doesn't even know what the word means.

But cut and paste whatever you wish. No one is here to force feed you the truth.

"Do I believe in arbitration? I do. But not in arbitration between the lion and the lamb, in which the lamb is in the morning found inside the lion."
Samuel Gompers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back