Above & Beyond Program

PJ,

For Fleet Service employees, it's up to your shift manager to give you one of these cards when you go "above and beyond". All shift managers have access to these cards if they send an email to Human Resources to request them. Put a bug in your manager's ear, they should all be participating in this. Many of them are so new to the Company/Industry, that they don't have a clue that this important recognition tool is available.

Thanks,

I'll try to mention it to them. Those of us on the ramp will have to see what they do with it.

In my station we had 3 winners from Fleet Service. I think they got it for discovering A/C damage on an arrival and another got it for programming the FIDS. THey actually won some $$$

I pin my up on the bulletin board and they disappear and every body watches to see who wins kinda like a group effort

Thanks Vantheman63. It's the little things like that that really make the difference. It only took a second and though our company doesn't always seem to appreciate our most FF's I certainly DO. :up:

NEWSFLASH!! We are "they." If we don't take care of our customers we'll have no customers to worry about.
Touche.

Although I was refering about the Company, NOT us, the employees. And I believe that the children at the sandcastle are doing a fine job of getting rid of the customer, NOT us. My point was, that if the company that WE work for has that much disdain for it's employees, that disdain will reflect onto the customer.

Hey, guys, this is Andrea Rader from Corp Comm. Just thought I'd clear up some of the confusion about who/what/where A&B coupons end up. A&B coupons go to Dividend Miles members -- silver, platinum, gold and chairman's preferred, who fill them out and hand to employees on the spot for exceptional service. Managers also get an allotment to hand out for front-line employees and employees "behind the scenes" who go the extra mile. We hold the drawing every quarter at State of the Airline meeting -- 10 employees get $10,000; 100 get $1,000 and another 250 get $250 each. The full rules are on Compass and Hub (and the new web site, Wings, which is in Beta testing if you haven't heard). The winners are on there, too. Hope that helps.

-Andrea

It is amazing how little the rank and file know about positive reinforcement.

Maybe the result of even company approved methods being ignored by management.

Can't lead if your back is against the wall.

Managers also get an allotment to hand out for front-line employees and employees "behind the scenes" who go the extra mile.

No one in my work area has ever recieved one. And since we do Managements job when they aren't there (and that's VERY often) I think we deserve some. This is where I'm sure many will say "Then stop doing their job". It will likely come to that. But we do care, it's Management that doesn't.

Hey, guys, this is Andrea Rader from Corp Comm. Just thought I'd clear up some of the confusion about who/what/where A&B coupons end up. A&B coupons go to Dividend Miles members -- silver, platinum, gold and chairman's preferred, who fill them out and hand to employees on the spot for exceptional service. Managers also get an allotment to hand out for front-line employees and employees "behind the scenes" who go the extra mile. We hold the drawing every quarter at State of the Airline meeting -- 10 employees get $10,000; 100 get $1,000 and another 250 get $250 each. The full rules are on Compass and Hub (and the new web site, Wings, which is in Beta testing if you haven't heard). The winners are on there, too. Hope that helps.

-Andrea

WOW, that is a really nice program. I always carry a stack of them in my travel wallet. There are so many nice people on the in flight team that really do a nice job. it is nice to know that they have a chance to win so much money...

Latest posts