Abuse of Power

So hows your POTUS dictator?

Ahh, you missed the point on Art lll

Dell, you don't even know the meaning of word dictator.

Which talking head on the radio are you getting all this anyway? Is it Mark Levin, Rush, Sean Hannity? Or is it WND?

Reactions: 1 person
Dell, your no different than the people calling George Bush a dictator. Just like them you have no clue as to what a dictator really is.

Has Obama cancelled the 2012 election and declared himself President for life? Has he changed the consitition so he could run for a third term? Has he shutdown TV, radio and internet sites tha are critical of him? Do you stay up at night worried that the secret police might finally have a fix on your position and are coming to get you?

If you answered no to these then he's not a dictator. If you answered yes to the last one I sugest medication of some kind.

Has Obama cancelled the 2012 election and declared himself President for life? Has he changed the consitition so he could run for a third term? Has he shutdown TV, radio and internet sites tha are critical of him? Do you stay up at night worried that the secret police might finally have a fix on your position and are coming to get you?

If you answered no to these then he's not a dictator. If you answered yes to the last one I sugest medication of some kind.

So those are the exact requirements for the job position 'er what?

Don't need secret police Pal, Obama set up the rat out line a while ago.......
4.gif

You don't think a dictator would do something like that do you?

Reactions: 2 people

I think what some fear is that the ongoing abuse of power has the potential for the things you mention to occur.

However, "Potential" os an interesting word as in this case what it means is "Ain't Sh*t happenin' now but it might"

I think what some fear is that the ongoing abuse of power has the potential for the things you mention to occur.

However, "Potential" os an interesting word as in this case what it means is "Ain't Sh*t happenin' now but it might"

The roots have been well fertilized......

Go see what the Consumer Finance Protection Bureau is going to do for you.

Dodd-Frank Act funded by Fed and not responsible to Congress....Duh....Whats wrong with this picture.

Go to the website and start clicking.....many links keep referring you back to where you started....maybe because they don't know how you're going to be screwed??

Thanks for the public affirmation.Its way beyond 777 who sees not, knows not, realizes not, but knows all.

As a staunch supporter of RP, I'm surprised from reading his tea leaves you are somewhat out of the loop.

The roots have been well fertilized......

Go see what the Consumer Finance Protection Bureau is going to do for you.

Dodd-Frank Act funded by Fed and not responsible to Congress....Duh....Whats wrong with this picture.

Go to the website and start clicking.....many links keep referring you back to where you started....maybe because they don't know how you're going to be screwed??

Well it all starts and ends with the Federal Reserve Bank and our soon to be worthless fiat currency. I've long maintained that the Chairman of the Federal Reserve is the true power and the person we elect POTUS is merely a figurehead.

A very wise man once told me, "Want to now what's really going on? FOLLOW THE MONEY"

If you have Homeland Security monitoring and collecting data on news anchors, journalists, reporters and anyone else who might use traditional or social media,

You might be a dictator

If you establish several websites for reporting persons who say things you don't like or agree with,

You might be a dictator

If you go around the Legislative process and rule by regulation,

You might be a dictator

If you have the power to seize institutions who 'may' pose a threat to the economy,

You might be a dictator

If you take over an auto manufacturing company and negate existing bankruptcy law,

You might be a dictator

That post is filled with so much misinformation. I know why did not even bother to try and support it with any factual data.

Your entire post sounds like a lead in from one of the talk radio shows.

You should stick with the 2012 depression maybe?

2012 IS HERE

It all starts here Tech and ends up on our front door.

Reuters

The chaos outside parliament showed how tough it will be to implement the measures. A Reuters photographer saw buildings in Athens engulfed in flames and huge plumes of smoke rose in the night sky.

"We are facing destruction. Our country, our home, has become ripe for burning, the centre of Athens is in flames. We cannot allow populism to burn our country down," conservative lawmaker Costis Hatzidakis told parliament.

View attachment 9342