According to Trump Putin is SAVVY?

mike757

Advanced
Feb 14, 2006
unknown
http
TRUMP “I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, ‘This is genius,’ ” Trump said. “Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine — of Ukraine. Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that’s wonderful.”

Trump added: “Here’s a guy that says, you know, ‘I’m gonna declare a big portion of Ukraine independent’ — he used the word ‘independent’ — ‘and we’re gonna go out and we’re gonna go in and we’re gonna help keep peace.’ ” He further said: “You gotta say that’s pretty savvy. And you know what the response was from Biden? There was no response.”

These things happen when you let the MSM and DNC fill you with Trump hate propaganda, that. in the end, turned to be salacious,unproven and untrue, yet the left, bought it hook, line and sinker.

Putin took advantage of a soft in the crotch administration, in the same way he did under Obama in 2014 with Crimea. Curiously, anyone remember Obama's slow responses in Iran when they were killing their students who looked to Obama for support and then in Egypt, in similar scenarios?

Know who was Obama's 'domestic policy advisor' then? Same one as now, Susan Rice......More and more, it is becoming apparent she is involved into many facets of his policies.

look at the feet dragging over Ukraine and action against Putin......much like the Obama responses.

These clowns advising him are letting him expose our intelligence capabilties as he crows about what intel they have on Putin's up and coming actions.....telling Putin we are listening.....Duh.

Now he's saying they might do a cyber attack against Russia.......my God, what idiots.

In all the manufactured hate for Trump....this is what is in the offing.

putin-nuclear.gif

TRUMP “I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, ‘This is genius,’ ” Trump said. “Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine — of Ukraine. Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that’s wonderful.”

Trump added: “Here’s a guy that says, you know, ‘I’m gonna declare a big portion of Ukraine independent’ — he used the word ‘independent’ — ‘and we’re gonna go out and we’re gonna go in and we’re gonna help keep peace.’ ” He further said: “You gotta say that’s pretty savvy. And you know what the response was from Biden? There was no response.”
Compared to Biden Putin is 1000 times more savvy

I'm not sure what everyone here expected the WH to do. Ukraine isn't in NATO, so it's not like we were going to instantly go in an defend them. I'm also not sure America(ns) collectively have an appetite for more conflict. We just got out of 20+ years of war.

Reactions: Seatacus
I'm not sure what everyone here expected the WH to do. Ukraine isn't in NATO, so it's not like we were going to instantly go in an defend them. I'm also not sure America(ns) collectively have an appetite for more conflict. We just got out of 20+ years of war.
Republicans never saw a war they didn't like. Whether or not we could afford it didn't matter. Just get in them and blame the democrats for the debt.

Thank the last president for that.
Republicans never saw a war they didn't like. Whether or not we could afford it didn't matter. Just get in them and blame the democrats for the debt.

Find me one dems didn't like.....LOL They say a lot of crap publicly, but they all hold the same or very similar stock/investment portfolio's as the repo's.....wouldn't be surprised if Big Nance was advising them.

Remember what Ike said.

Reactions: Kev3188
According to Ukraine contacts who are in low places to know many of the Russian soldiers who were captured; they seem to believe that they were only going to be participating in military exercises, and had no idea that they would be in actual combat fighting in Ukraine. Seriously, and they were all issued real guns with live rounds in their magazines before they boarded transports to enter Ukraine Territory. This may be a propaganda story or rumor the Russians are offering to CYA.

On the other hand, many Russian soldiers have family in Ukraine, and do not have the will to fight because of the obvious family conflicts and the potential of killing family members.

Unsupported and unverified reports put Russian soldiers deaths North of 2000.

Russia's fighter jets are losing in the air... To minimize risk the Russians are now launching missiles from navy vessels protected in the Black Sea.

Comrade Putin's Army outting into Ukraine now has the potential to become something far larger and more complicated than even he anticipated. He now has to figure a way to save face...

Putin outmanuvered Puddinghead Joe almost as deftly as Hitler outmanuvered Neville Chamberlain.

There's no question he's a smart tactician. He knew what he could get away with and that Biden & EU leaders would be predictably weak in their responses. If Biden was willing to abandon Kabul the way we did, surely he wouldn't have to worry about intervention in Ukraine. What he underestimated was Ukrainian resistance.

Supposedly Trump threatened to act against Moscow directly if Putin made moves against former Soviet republics. That along with the lack of predictability Trump exhibited probably left enough doubt on how our military would respond, and Putin waited it out...

If you voted for Biden, this -is- your fault.

Reactions: iluvaa