ACS Ready Reserve Flexibility

DL also has part-time personnel who can work less than full-time but do receive some benefits.
And what would those benefits be.? (Please be specific)
There are people who are willing to work lwithout benefits....
Pilots, Flight Attendants, Mechanics ,Dispatchers, Management,Immigrants
ect. ?

There is no need to hide behind silence in fear of expressing your needs or asking your questions.
"Employment at will"is a reason
Speaking you mind in an employment at will environment can have complications

And what would those benefits be.? (Please be specific)

Pilots, Flight Attendants, Mechanics ,Dispatchers, Management,Immigrants
ect. ?

"Employment at will"is a reason
Speaking you mind in an employment at will environment can have complications
I am not aware of the specific benefits that each employee group or status receives but I believe that PT employees in multiple categories (I don't think there is such a thing as PT pilots but I could be wrong) have the option of receiving some benefits including purchasing health care.
I'm not sure why you are or I need to worry about it, though, DL employees (including those from PMNW) voted 9 out of 9 times they were not interested in union representation. If there were ever an opportunity for DL to be held responsible for the lack of benefits it provides, that would have been the opportunity.
We are still waiting for the NMB to make their final determinations on the elections but there does not appear to be anything compelling that says that the votes will be overturned.
That said, DL has long had a tier of employees that most other carriers do not have - it is called ready reserve now but the concept has been around for quite some time and it is a big reason why DL's labor costs are less than its peers - and why DL can rapidly grow when opportunities exist and stop growing equally rapidly without having thousands of extra workers on permanent payroll.
It may not be fair - but DL has done it for years and its employees have not chosen to seek union representation which would be the strongest message they could send management that those tactics will have to end.

Back