Aerosmith Mentioned On Msnbc

So, are they going to sue me because I regularly refer to some managers as "flunkies?" This would be a case of elephants stepping on the ants...just a waste of time and effort. Makes for good drama nonetheless.

Different story. You can make all the comments you wish about the management of US. If you start exposing them to liability, however, the gloves may come off.

Even though this is all true, I doubt that Kerry's campaign folks would dare to go after this guy who is being viewed as a hero by many, and who is keeping the Kerry crew in the media for even longer. Aerosmith has done Kerry a favor.

ITRADE said:
I didn't realize that the job involved a pre-school style nap time - complete with airplane compartment carpet as little sleepy mats. So, if you want to sleep like a toddler, prepare to be treated like a toddler.
There is nothing false about your statement.

Thing is, there is more than meets the eye and you spin it like a lawyer......

NBC Nightly News just mentioned that the scoop was on an, "airline bullitin board."

My girlfriend was sitting right next to me and said that it was probably off of, "that stupid USAir thing you look at."

Sure enough... it was... but not stupid.

cavalier said:
It's a personal with delldude and he is making it very public, aero has nothing to hide and eye, you are 100% correct.
hey cav...i didn't report this stuff...i didn't start the thread....i didn't go on NPR or whatever.....you know damn well corporate reads these threads on a regular basis.
BTW ask KEN POTTER about doing the media thing............. ;)

isthisok said:
Hey Bill and Scot. I guess this isn't off topic. Why because it mentions your precious forum on National News?
Leave Bill and Scot alone, and that is coming from me a guy who Bill voted against not to be reinstated when I was thrown off. Bill is a anal type guy and sometimes touchy but does do his job and at times pisses people off like we all do.

delldude said:
hey cav...i didn't report this stuff...i didn't start the thread....i didn't go on NPR or whatever.....you know damn well corporate reads these threads on a regular basis.
BTW ask KEN POTTER about doing the media thing............. ;)
No you didn't do a damn thing except stir the pot a giggle like a little girl!

700UW said:
It seems one moderator is not impartial.
Ohhhh....That's kinda like the convicted felon saying that the judge has got something against them.

Given that you've been tossed more than once (everybody knows this), you single-handedly destroyed the Yahoo board, and that you've switched IDs 2 or 3 times on this board, you're the last one to point fingers.