Airbus Farmout, What Are We Doing Iam?

Hey LAV MAN, You can rationalize all you want but the fact remains....THE IAM BROUGHT US TO THIS POINT IN TIME WITH THEIR IDIOCY. :angry:

First they RUSH WILLINGLY TO PROVIDE CONCESSIONS. We said NO and had a REVOTE FORCED UPON US WITH THE INSULTING NOTION THAT WE WERE CONFUSED!!!! BULL-FEATHERS!!! NO MEANS NO!!!! But there was a driving force behind this injustice......$1.25 MILLION REWARD IF THE DEAL WAS RAT-IFIED!!!!! That my blue friend is a BRIBE. If it wasn't a BRIBE then the company would have paid the IAM for associated expenses even if the vote failed....would you not agree?? :down:

Nevertheless, more LIES, more DECEIT, more SECRECY, NO INFORMATION and most of all ENDLESS MISREPRESENTATION!!!!

Make NO mistake......the Airbus work IS GONE ALREADY AND YOUR UNION WON'T EVEN TELL YOU THE TRUTH!!!! Just keep listening to LIEBERGER and wear your FARMOUT-DEFLECTOR BUTTON PROUDLY. :blink:

The time to fight was when this assault on the membership commenced a year ago!!!!! The IAM HAS NOW EVEN MANAGED TO TAKE THE LEVERAGE OUT OF ANY SANCTIONED STRIKE WITH THEIR GENIUS.....BRAVO MORONS!!!!!

When the time to STRIKE arises, AND IT WILL, we will undoubtedly be playing directly into DAVE'S HANDS. Then you will see the IAM SPONSORED 100% FARMOUT (UAL) AT U-S AIRWAYS. This means MECHANICS, UTILITY, STORES, PLANNERS......ALL OUT THE DOOR!!! :eek:
And you know what?? A STRIKE HE WILL GET unless the IAM STRIKES A DEAL WHEN PROVOKED......the only unanswered question is AT WHAT EMPLOYEE GROUP'S COST???? Just you wait and see. This is going to be really ugly.

I cannot wait to see how you spin-up an IAM-like reply.....wait.....I hear something........HISSsssssssss......AHH!!!! IT'S THE SNICKEN!!!!!!

E-TRONS OUT.........OF MY FREAKIN MIND!!!!

E-TRONS
That's a classic, I will remember in the unemployment line! B)
The IAM STRIKES A DEAL WHEN PROVOKED....

e-trons,

Looks as though the airbus cks are gone the 9 757's are gone. The only thing that isn't gone is the IAM. Hopefully, soon they will booted off the property. The IAM is a joke !!!

cat 111 said:
e-trons,

Looks as though the airbus cks are gone the 9 757's are gone. The only thing that isn't gone is the IAM. Hopefully, soon they will booted off the property. The IAM is a joke !!!
PARDON ME ....WHO SAYS THE 57'S ARE GONE?
ooops...didn't mean to shout...
and BTW...who says it looks as though the buses are gone?
how many have they vendored...i didn't hear of any... :rolleyes:

the 757s are still flying all of them, and not one airbus has been vendored out yet, give em hell dell!

E-TRONS said:
Hey LAV MAN, You can rationalize all you want but the fact remains....THE IAM BROUGHT US TO THIS POINT IN TIME WITH THEIR IDIOCY. :angry:

First they RUSH WILLINGLY TO PROVIDE CONCESSIONS. We said NO and had a REVOTE FORCED UPON US WITH THE INSULTING NOTION THAT WE WERE CONFUSED!!!! BULL-FEATHERS!!! NO MEANS NO!!!! But there was a driving force behind this injustice......$1.25 MILLION REWARD IF THE DEAL WAS RAT-IFIED!!!!! That my blue friend is a BRIBE. If it wasn't a BRIBE then the company would have paid the IAM for associated expenses even if the vote failed....would you not agree?? :down:

Nevertheless, more LIES, more DECEIT, more SECRECY, NO INFORMATION and most of all ENDLESS MISREPRESENTATION!!!!

Make NO mistake......the Airbus work IS GONE ALREADY AND YOUR UNION WON'T EVEN TELL YOU THE TRUTH!!!! Just keep listening to LIEBERGER and wear your FARMOUT-DEFLECTOR BUTTON PROUDLY. :blink:

The time to fight was when this assault on the membership commenced a year ago!!!!! The IAM HAS NOW EVEN MANAGED TO TAKE THE LEVERAGE OUT OF ANY SANCTIONED STRIKE WITH THEIR GENIUS.....BRAVO MORONS!!!!!

When the time to STRIKE arises, AND IT WILL, we will undoubtedly be playing directly into DAVE'S HANDS. Then you will see the IAM SPONSORED 100% FARMOUT (UAL) AT U-S AIRWAYS. This means MECHANICS, UTILITY, STORES, PLANNERS......ALL OUT THE DOOR!!! :eek:
And you know what?? A STRIKE HE WILL GET unless the IAM STRIKES A DEAL WHEN PROVOKED......the only unanswered question is AT WHAT EMPLOYEE GROUP'S COST???? Just you wait and see. This is going to be really ugly.

I cannot wait to see how you spin-up an IAM-like reply.....wait.....I hear something........HISSsssssssss......AHH!!!! IT'S THE SNICKEN!!!!!!

E-TRONS OUT.........OF MY FREAKIN MIND!!!!
Welcome aboard E-TRONS. That has to be the BEST first post from ANY new member I ever read! You must not hold your emotions in like that. Tell us how you relly feel. And now would you believe that yours truly (the IAM) is sitting at the table with the company working on contract launguage for Midatlantic Airways. You remember them, The IAM got the rights to represent all their new mechanic and related employees after the 2nd VOTE. Well at least we didn't lose anything for that. :shock:

This group doesn't even have a dues paying member yet. You would think with the turmoil surrounding on own jobs with the airbus work that they(IAM) would not even sit with the company until this airbus issue is settled!!! :angry: Their actions are not speaking as loud as all those threatening dear Dave letters. :down:

What in the he$# is a Snicken?? Some type of new IAM mascot or something? :lol:

LavMan Posted: Sep 2 2003, 02:11 AM

This was posted and it seems everyone forgot about it!

http://www.goiam.org/territories.asp?c=3476

Lav,

No denying it. The IAM members knew the risk at stake. According to that website, IAM Leaders were not telling the members how to vote, INSTEAD, told the members no matter how the vote went, they would defend the agreement even in court.

Some folks on here just want some group to blame, and they keep themselves out of the mix, as if they had nothing o do with it. Some naysayers should have taken the initiative to tell their fellow collegues to vote NO. Obviously IF they did, there were too few of them and did not have th ability to convince the majority.

LavMan said:

NO lav we will never FORGET. The union denied agreeing to the 2nd vote for one week. Then they put out a bulletin saying they agreed. Remember the week long of deception to their own membership. First they said they agreed to run the vote then they said they agreed to have the vote period. It will never be FORGOTTEN!! :angry: I wouldn't be surprised, since you seem to love the old keyboard so much, that several hundred of those I'm CONFUSED E-mails To DAVE and the IAM came from yours and the other 10 KOLLAIDE guzzlers computers!! :shock: :down:

to much time to quit said:
LavMan said:

NO lav we will never FORGET. The union denied agreeing to the 2nd vote for one week. Then they put out a bulletin saying they agreed. Remember the week long of deception to their own membership. First they said they agreed to run the vote then they said they agreed to have the vote period. It will never be FORGOTTEN!! :angry: I wouldn't be surprised, since you seem to love the old keyboard so much, that several hundred of those I'm CONFUSED E-mails To DAVE and the IAM came from yours and the other 10 KOLLAIDE guzzlers computers!! :shock: :down:
YAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!
SOMEONE MENTION KOOLAID AGAIN??

TMTTQ,

Like this..??

Attachments

• letsmakeadeal1.jpg
    letsmakeadeal1.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 130
PITbull said:

Lav,

No denying it. The IAM members knew the risk at stake. According to that website, IAM Leaders were not telling the members how to vote, INSTEAD, told the members no matter how the vote went, they would defend the agreement even in court.

Some folks on here just want some group to blame, and they keep themselves out of the mix, as if they had nothing o do with it. Some naysayers should have taken the initiative to tell their fellow collegues to vote NO. Obviously IF they did, there were too few of them and did not have th ability to convince the majority.
LAVMAM & PITBULL ; With all due respect, I can assure you that NO ONE has forgotten what transpired when the IAM agreed to a SECOND vote..#1- There is NEVER a good enough reason to hold a SECOND vote.. The membership's FIRST vote SHOULD OF BEEN FINAL. If not, why didn't we have a "Best 2 out of 3" vote ?????? Man, This sleaziness still sickens me...#2- While there is no doubt of the out come of the pathetic 2nd vote...[due to just enough jellyfish members],, What have you gained ?? NOTHING........... On top of the STEEP concessions,,mis-management is back after your very JOBS!!!!!!! #3-- It will NEVER be enough for these people!!!! #4 Listening to past "YES'" voters,, Seems most are finally getting in touch with reality. I suggest ever member STAND UP TOGETHER ! If mis-management decides to come after jobs, It will be for ALL the marbles... :angry:

insp89 said:
PITbull said:

Lav,

LAVMAM & PITBULL ; With all due respect, I can assure you that NO ONE has forgotten what transpired when the IAM agreed to a SECOND vote..#1- There is NEVER a good enough reason to hold a SECOND vote.. The membership's FIRST vote SHOULD OF BEEN FINAL. If not, why didn't we have a "Best 2 out of 3" vote ?????? Man, This sleaziness still sickens me...#2- While there is no doubt of the out come of the pathetic 2nd vote...[due to just enough jellyfish members],, What have you gained ?? NOTHING........... On top of the STEEP concessions,,mis-management is back after your very JOBS!!!!!!! #3-- It will NEVER be enough for these people!!!! #4 Listening to past "YES'" voters,, Seems most are finally getting in touch with reality. I suggest ever member STAND UP TOGETHER ! If mis-management decides to come after jobs, It will be for ALL the marbles... :angry:
89...you are hitting on a touchy nerve.....there was a second vote that proved to many as too how IAM was in bed with the company......IAM dropped the ball on this issue and its time for them to explain......I ASK NOW FOR AN EXPLANATION IAM!! :up: