Airline Loving Gnome's First Book Set To Print...

Although this is great news, it has little or nothing to do with US, so be aware it may be moved at some point.

Thank you.

Although this is great news, it has little or nothing to do with US, so be aware it may be moved at some point.

Thank you.
YEAH I know, so let's make it relative. GUESS WHAT!!! I am back at the number two window at 6pm tomorrow. After nearly 5 months out.. Just found that out too.

HERE COMES THE SUN LITTLE DARLIN!!!!!! !!!!!! WWhhHhaAaAaAaTtt!!!!!!! I'm about to pop.

I went to Fort Lauderdale about two weeks ago as an sa4p and pretended I didn't know anything about nonrevving. Got the last seat on a charlotte bound frosty truck and then had to give it up because I left my jewelry at the checkpoint. But the staff was really nice. And then nice US Aviation fan helped me get a Freezie pass on the Trizzle thru ATL. But at the last minute I got the last frosty on CLT again.

Thank you FLL!!! Even though I pretended to be stupid. I'm really not. Well..I guess that's up for speculation.....

I love you all the way to the moon!!

YEAH I know, so let's make it relative. GUESS WHAT!!! I am back at the number two window at 6pm tomorrow. After nearly 5 months out.. Just found that out too.

HERE COMES THE SUN LITTLE DARLIN!!!!!! !!!!!! WWhhHhaAaAaAaTtt!!!!!!! I'm about to pop.

I went to Fort Lauderdale about two weeks ago as an sa4p and pretended I didn't know anything about nonrevving. Got the last seat on a charlotte bound frosty truck and then had to give it up because I left my jewelry at the checkpoint. But the staff was really nice. And then nice US Aviation fan helped me get a Freezie pass on the Trizzle thru ATL. But at the last minute I got the last frosty on CLT again.

Thank you FLL!!! Even though I pretended to be stupid. I'm really not. Well..I guess that's up for speculation.....

I love you all the way to the moon!!