Alias "checking It Out" Is A Proven Liar

Decision 2004

Veteran
Mar 12, 2004
Checking it Out said:
As for audio tape! You were free to attend the meeting In fact you were free to have your video cameras! Unlike amfa who insist on kicking potential members out, the TWU welcomes you in!!!!

Since you have not attend any meetings or debates with Jim in the last couple of years I doubt you know what you're talking about!

More PROOF that Checking it Out is a common liar and willing to claim anything in public.

TWU Debate Security Demanding Video Camera be Turned Off - Video Clip - Click to Watch

Also notice in the background sound the TWU claiming there will be videos down at the hall.

Is this true CIO, can we get an unedited copy of this meeting on video? WE provided one for you as promised of the September 12th AMFA Info Meeting. :shock:

I believe you are completely busted in another lie CIO, just as the AA and TWU elgibility list will also be proven a huge fraud.

The twu members must be forgiven. They know not what they say.
They have been lying so often for so long they actually believe everything they say is the gospel truth.

Yes video cameras were allowed! Ask the person who broght the camera in, if he asked or informed anyone of his presence? Also ask was he sneaking around in the back? Also ask, if it was anyone from the group who was in charge or a rogue group just having fun? I also believe he left on his own! Also ask the other Amfa supporters if any of them seen the incident?

Their was a place set-up close for cameras!

The terms were announced at the start and did not change! You are attempting to twist! My statement stands!

As for a copy! Ask Rick Mullings! I believe the TWU is working on a version!

I bet the TWU is "working on a version"!

So your rules stated that any cameras had to be in the camera area?

Again the TWU, telling the members what they can do.

Twisting Buck? Sneaking and Lieing is The AMFA way!!!!

Unfortunately the first time you go into an arbitration case and attempt this the arbitrator and AA will have a field day with you!!!!!

Again you cannot answer any questions.

And what do you know about negotiations or arbitration the TWU record is not very favorable to the membership lately....

Checking it Out said:
Yes video cameras were allowed! Ask the person who broght the camera in, if he asked or informed anyone of his presence? Also ask was he sneaking around in the back? Also ask, if it was anyone from the group who was in charge or a rogue group just having fun? I also believe he left on his own! Also ask the other Amfa supporters if any of them seen the incident?

The terms were announced at the start and did not change! You are attempting to twist! My statement stands!

Hmmmm, I wonder why the Security Agent did not mention the "area" for cameras?

He simply said you are welcome to stay but the camera must be "turned off". Seems he would have been informing the user to move to the designated area, not "turn your camera off".

CIO you are nothing more than a common liar, caught in the act, an now attempting to deceive everyone.

THE VIDEO DOESN'T LIE, BUT YOU DAMN SURE DO!

You didn't answer the question. Is there an unedited version for us to pick up? Or was there another liar there speaking into the camera microphone?

We do not need a TWU edited version to tell us how to think about what was said there.

Checking it Out said:
Twisting Buck? Sneaking and Lieing is The AMFA way!!!!

Unfortunately the first time you go into an arbitration case and attempt this the arbitrator and AA will have a field day with you!!!!!
Seems you have now agreed AMFA is COMING!

You must have reviewed the list, the objections, and your phone survey. :lol:

Checking it Out said:

Unbelievable.

That video is clear, the sound is audible, and yet you still stand by your claim.

What part of "Turn Your Camera OFF, dont you understand?

A liar in the face of proof, is a pathological liar. One who believes the lie after it has been told, and then makes up more lies, once caught. Soon the lies all run together, and everyone associated with the liar, no longer believes or hears the pathalogical liar.

You need a mental evaluation CIO.

There is help for pathological liars, but once busted, they should never be trusted again, regardless of any positive signs of rehabilitation.

AMFA asked the member to attend the meeting for the sole purpose to have him kicked out! Les Howard (Less) is the one who requested that something be done! Their has been talk he leans towards AMFA! Since he is never around I doubt he had a clue what the debate team allowed or did not allow in the meeting!

I for one believe the TWU has nothing to hide! It was a shame more Amfa supporters did not attend! I am convinced AMFA made a major blunder when they ran from the TWU!

Amfa Informer said:
AMFA asked the member to attend the meeting for the sole purpose to have him kicked out! Les Howard (Less) is the one who requested that something be done! Their has been talk he leans towards AMFA! Since he is never around I doubt he had a clue what the debate team allowed or did not allow in the meeting!

I for one believe the TWU has nothing to hide! It was a shame more Amfa supporters did not attend! I am convinced AMFA made a major blunder when they ran from the TWU!
You are wrong again.

Look at the video, the guy talking to Dale Lantz is the complainer.

He is wearing a hat, just like the one Terry Lesperance always wear.

Worth"Less" Howard prosecuted myself and others in Kangaroo Court at Local 514. Is this the thanks he gets for enforcing your Comstitution? He was also caught in a lie at the Kangaroo Hearing at Local 567 AFW. He is NOT one of ours. If you don't claim him, fine. But we are not taking your trash.

Again, the video shows who the complainer is, and that is NOT Les Howard.

Try another "spin" there "doctor".

Hey Phatboy..let me verify that Les is not out to save your burger hunting butt. Prosecuted you in a "kangaroo court"? Who made it so Davie? Was it your lack of integrity being overwhelmed by the chance of being somebody someday? You suck Dave...no matter what union you represent..you suck.

I think the only thing that this proves is that Dave is too much of a coward to show up so he sends one of his goons to do his dirty work for him. No wonder Dave has a "mafia-untouchable" type attitiude......he thinks he is the godfather of amfa!!!!!

(this will take some imagination....in the voice of "the Godfather-Marlon Brando......"you do this job for me and I will see to it that you are greatly rewarded................but if you don't..............I will not be responsible for what might happen.)
Is that about how it went down Dave?????

You're a joke Dave and everyone knows it, and if they didn't before they are starting to figure it out.

Hey, do you have a horse head hidden somewhere to put in some unsuspecting TWU supporter's bed???? Maybe you could put it in one of the NMB officers bed to intimidate him/her into seeing things the amfa way?? You guys have already tried telling them how to do their jobs. I guess a more "direct" approach is needed, huh??!! :shock:

Interesting how the proven and unedited truth brings out the personal attacks and postings with zero substance.

The TWU reaction actually gives the postings more credibility than anything else.

I have discovered an audio tape of the TWU Bus Worshipers in action:

The TRUTHFUL sounds of the TWU Faithful

Back