Alias "checking It Out" Is A Proven Liar

Keep hanging on to this one Dave. It makes you look so big and bad. When I said that you were too much of a coward to show up, that's just what it looks to be. You had someone else go so you wouldn't have to. Now, you tell me, how "cowardly" is that??

And plese don't try to argue this one because like yourself, we can also do some "digging"!!! :shock:

Everyone knows that the only reason you would even want a video of the meeting is so that you could edit and alter it to your "advantage" and put out more lies.

Oh, by the way....I brought in a video camera, I just knew who to clear it with. See what happens when you are out of the "loop" Dave. Do us a favor......stay out of our "loop"!!! Go play your spy games somewhere else!! :ph34r:

twuer said:
Keep hanging on to this one Dave. It makes you look so big and bad. When I said that you were too much of a coward to show up, that's just what it looks to be. You had someone else go so you wouldn't have to. Now, you tell me, how "cowardly" is that??

And plese don't try to argue this one because like yourself, we can also do some "digging"!!! :shock:

Everyone knows that only reason you would even want a video of the meeting is so that you could edit and alter it to your "advantage" and put out more lies.

Oh, by the way....I brought in a video camera, I just knew who to clear it with. See what happens when you are out of the loop Dave. Do us a favor......stay out of our loop!!!
You've got it all wrong again.

I wasn't invited to this meeting remember?

You guys cannot even keep your farse debates straight! :shock:

Meanwhile one guy complains we were not there, while the other tells us to keep out.

Which is it?

Decision 2004 said:
You've got it all wrong again.

I wasn't invited to this meeting remember?

You guys cannot even keep your farse debates straight! :shock:

Meanwhile one guy complains we were not there, while the other tells us to keep out.

Which is it?
So, what you are saying is that you are NOT part of the craft and class at AA?????

So I guess this means that your amfa card is invalid!!!! :shock: See, we told you the amfa list was fraudulent!!!! :shock:

SPIN, SPIN, SPIN!!!!! You should be really dizzy by now!!

twuer said:
Oh, don't you worry, there's plenty of amfa dirt to be had!!!!
:up:
That's all you have is dirt and anti-something.

You stand for nothing, you have failed the profession, and all you are is a smear campaign full off negatives. You offer no solutions to problems, you do not even acknowledge the problem.

You would think by now, the light bulb would have turned on and you would realize your anti-amfa negative campaign in NOT working.

Even your own stock clerks have heard enough of your anti-something rhetoric and demand solutions.

Go ahead, dig and print, dig and print, dig and print. Hurry, Hurry, Hurry.

AMFA will win.

Decision 2004 said:
Go ahead, dig and print, dig and print, dig and print. Hurry, Hurry, Hurry.
Now see, that's the difference between the TWU and amfa. We don't dig and print, dig and print, dig and print the way you (amfa) are so accustomed to doing.

Found you a good lawyer yet???? :shock:

twuer said:
Now see, that's the difference between the TWU and amfa. We don't dig and print, dig and print, dig and print the way you (amfa) are so accustomed to doing.

Found you a good lawyer yet???? :shock:
As a matter of fact, I know a few damn good lawyers.

What do I need one for now?

You surely are not down to a reliance on the Justice System to save the TWU?

I have been recording you for court TV

twuer said:
NOW??????? What, have you been in this predicament before?? :huh:
Oh yeah,

The TWU has been full of threats and fear for the last twenty years.

The TWU has given concessions for twenty years.

Yep, I have been in this predicament before alright.

That's the reason we submitted the cards, and the reason there will be an election.

Main thing I noticed is proof that there was no 400 people as claimed on another thread right after the debate\pep rally. I noticed lots of empty seats.........

Thrustfuljet said:
Main thing I noticed is proof that there was no 400 people as claimed on another thread right after the debate\pep rally. I noticed lots of empty seats.........
I also notice a large number of non-mechanic and related and retired members.

But hey, who cares, this election is not goign to be won or lost on attendance figures.

If we went by attendance, AMFA would have likely not had enough cards to satisfy the filing requirement.

I have been disappointed at the attendance of every AMFA info meeting we have had also.

Hey Phatboy..let me verify that Les is not out to save your burger hunting butt. Prosecuted you in a "kangaroo court"? Who made it so Davie? Was it your lack of integrity being overwhelmed by the chance of being somebody someday? You suck Dave...no matter what union you represent..you suck.

With a comment like that I find it unbelievable that this bus worshiper has the gaul to mention integrity in the same paragraph. Can't you debate without personal attacks? Your really letting this guy get under your skin.

Drippy you were not even part of American Airlines or the TWU, when the Kangaroo Courts took place were you?

Back