Alias "checking It Out" Is A Proven Liar

CIO, Can we bring our cameras to the showdown Monday morning?

Or will the security guard tell us to turn them off?

We would seriously like to video tape the "open hearing"?

Decision 2004 said:
CIO, Can we bring our cameras to the showdown Monday morning?

Or will the security guard tell us to turn them off?

WE........Who's we Dave???

I volunteer to be part of we. Unionism is about "we" or us, not about you. The TWU supporters here always speak about what is good or bad for them as individuals. "I got mine brother"

buck, you hit the proverbial nail on the head. the "i got mine" "it's all about me" mindset is just one reason were headed towards a nation of have-n-have nots. greed will/is destroying this nation from the top down, and the sad part is many are willing to stay the course and refuse change!

You wannabes have a lot of nerve talking about us TWU supporters caring about just ourselves. If I reacall it was your almighty leader O.V. saying that BK was a better alternative. Now, tell me, what would BK have done to the workforce at AA. Just take a look at UAL for an example. Don't give me that crap about how amfa is looking out for others. It ain't happenin'!!!!!! That's obvious!!!

"I AM the UNION"

It must be true, I read it on a t-shirt.

Notice the TWU t-shirt does not say "We are the Union".

twuer said:
You wannabes have a lot of nerve talking about us TWU supporters caring about just ourselves. If I reacall it was your almighty leader O.V. saying that BK was a better alternative. Now, tell me, what would BK have done to the workforce at AA. Just take a look at UAL for an example. Don't give me that crap about how amfa is looking out for others. It ain't happenin'!!!!!! That's obvious!!!
When the TWU poineered B-scale, where they promoting unionism or "I got mine"?

When the TWU moved the system protection date back to 1998 and took a weeks vacation away from every member, allowing the company to lay off even more workers were they doing it for those who would now be getting laid off or to protect the $3.1 million they get from the company?

Dont try and say that the TWU did what they did to preserve jobs. If they had given up the $3.1 million they could have really saved jobs. If they had kept the week of vacation, the same as most of the other airlines get, we could have saved jobs. But the truth is that the TWU was simply doing what its master told it to do and giving the company industry leading concessions while hiding behind the false claim that they were "saving" jobs.

AA is not UAL. UAL did not have the Industry Leading Concessions that AA has enjoyed, thanks to the TWU, for the last Twenty Years. UAL did not have "flex rates. they did not have SRPs, they did not have OSMs, they did not transfer work away from A&Ps to lower paid workers. They did not ever have a twelve year progression. UAL did not have prefunding, and despite all of this the workers at UAL dumped the union that allowed the layoffs and got AMFA. Whats really remarkable is that while workers at top paid SWA dumped the Teamsters, right after getting them an industry leading contract, people like you claim that we should stick with the puny in comparasion TWU that has gotten us industry leading concessions for twenty years!

twuer said:
twu supporters are far from being team players. If the twu supporters cared about anyone but themselves they would have signed their cards so we could have our election without all of the hassles. As far as BK and Delle are concerned, everyone but the twu wannabes know it would have had to go before the membership for approval either way. I guarantee the AMFA would not have just rolled over and died. How about that 9.4% raise the pilots got??? Apparently there was some room for negotiations!!! You twu losers have had 50 years to try and get your $h!T together and you have failed!! Your reward will be losing the mechanics craft and class at AA just like you lost the AA flight attendants!! I wish I could say we are as smart as the FA's but they knew a long time ago the twu $u(K$ and got out before the cancer became terminal!!!!!!
If you don't believe me ask any Zebco worker that had his/her work 100% farmed out under the twu's watch!!!! Total devistation!!! 100%..........must have had the same scope clause we have at AA!!

Keep the Faith..........VOTE AMFA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back