ALL AMERICAN AIRWAYS

FLYUSAIRWAYS

Advanced
Feb 21, 2004
My best friend in DTW has come up with an excellent idea for a new name for the merger of American and UsAirways should it actually happen. He states we should go back to our roots and at the same time, honor both companies. The new airline, ALL AMERICAN AIRWAYS would certainly foot the bill. Tell me what you think????

My best friend in DTW has come up with an excellent idea for a new name for the merger of American and UsAirways should it actually happen. He states we should go back to our roots and at the same time, honor both companies. The new airline, ALL AMERICAN AIRWAYS would certainly foot the bill. Tell me what you think????

How about American West?

We always got called that anyway...

How about American West?

We always got called that anyway...

You're right on the "American West" misnomer. Heard it all the time.

All American Airways does have a nice sound to it. Frankly I'd vote for "US Airways" if for no other reason than to show those cocky b*stards at AA just who the HMFIC is now!

The pilots union name could AAAAPA - All American Airways A-hole Pilots ASSociation.

Then of course you could call the Management Team Doug's Dastardly Denizens of the Desert

Just some fertilizer from a frequently flying fertile mind

You're right on the "American West" misnomer. Heard it all the time.

All American Airways does have a nice sound to it. Frankly I'd vote for "US Airways" if for no other reason than to show those cocky b*stards at AA just who the HMFIC is now!

The pilots union name could AAAAPA - All American Airways A-hole Pilots ASSociation.

Then of course you could call the Management Team Doug's Dastardly Denizens of the Desert

Just some fertilizer from a frequently flying fertile mind

I sat in on a few Flight Attendant (Fully Cross Utilized Customer Service Agent) group interviews. Used to hear "I want to fly for Airwest, or American Air Western, or Western, or American West). They didn't make it too far.

How about Trans World Airlines ( TWA) ?? We would inherit the naming rights. Bring it back . Why not ?? It was a better airline than AA or US will ever be and had better Brand recognition than either .

To be so retro looking to imagine an "All American Airways" is so out of touch with the current situation that it makes the op an uninformed person at the least.
My apologies to ETOPS1.

Latest posts

Back