ALL AMERICAN AIRWAYS

How about Trans World Airlines ( TWA) ?? We would inherit the naming rights. Bring it back . Why not ?? It was a better airline than AA or US will ever be and had better Brand recognition than either .

If we're going to play airline necromancy, I'd suggest Pan Am.

00002304.jpg

I sat in on a few Flight Attendant (Fully Cross Utilized Customer Service Agent) group interviews. Used to hear "I want to fly for Airwest, or American Air Western, or Western, or American West). They didn't make it too far.

hey even the media call it "US Air" hasn't been US Air since when? 1989?

How about "FTP Air"? *FTP=Flying Trailer Park.

In fact they have a special Christmas Livery already picked out

View attachment 9263

How many employees still call it "US Air"? I bet lots. You want some amusement, hand around FlyerTalk and watch the newbies get slammed by some, including some employees, for calling it "US Air".

Jim

How many employees still call it "US Air"? I bet lots. You want some amusement, hand around FlyerTalk and watch the newbies get slammed by some, including some employees, for calling it "US Air".

Jim
US AIR has such a bad connotation it makes me ... I'm still trying to find the words.

The words I find are unprintable.

Here's to $2.00 Long Boards.

How about Trans World Airlines ( TWA) ?? We would inherit the naming rights. Bring it back . Why not ?? It was a better airline than AA or US will ever be and had better Brand recognition than either .
Although All American Airways does appeal to me your idea of TWA reminds me that prior to becoming TWA the airline was TWAT . I'm thinking that is what we should call the place. I think the acronym meant transwestern and transcontinental.

Bob

American Airways has a nice ring to it, but it won't work in the "special in the air" jingle....
Cheers.

Latest posts

Back