All I Want For Christmas Is A F9 Forum...

casual rat

Senior
Aug 25, 2002
Dear Santa,

All I want for Christmas is a Frontier Forum. There are a few Frontier employees who like to share their viewpoints with others. While it's a great thing, and the true nature of USAVIATION, some try to enhance their own futures by introducing a negative vibe into the conversation. While I'm not advocating censorship of these individuals, if they were to sip their tea in their very own forum, I would count it as a blessing.

They would be able to chat about how great their day was amongst themselves, perhaps while they build a model Aircraft carrier, using plenty of glue! They could share newsworthy events while eating cupcakes even. It would be a blessing!

A Frontier Airlines Forum is just what I need. As a UA 'Forumer', I would respect the F9 Forum so much, I wouldn't even take a peek! I would care about it so much so, that even if F9 found it's chips down, I'd respect the F9 'Forumers' by not even thinking about trying to incite them with "gosh, golly, gee, I am better than you are (for now)",nor the "F9 Management team SUX" taglines.

I wouldn't rehash my horribly bitter past experiences with the company that I work for either. It could be such a positive place! The 'F9ers' could come up with some new animals for their Airplane tails, perhaps even reintroducing some of the 737 animals (that they're sadly losing to extinction) back into their Airbus domain! It kind of makes a person feel warm and fuzzy all over. They do have some good boys and girls over at Frontier, Santa--I can tell!

So please, if its not too much trouble, a F9 Forum is all I want this year...

...SEGUE INTO: I'd like to teach the world to sing....UP
Anyone can join in the chorus if they'd like!

Happy Holidays,
rat

CHORUS:DOWN :up:

casual rat,

That is a wonderful idea! It truly fits the spirit of the season.

I would gladly contribute - pass the collection plate, please!

Feeling happy now,

Globetrotter11 :D

Damn RAT, if you can't handle the heat GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN DUDE!!!! :shock: I know the truth hurts, but UniTED is trully a crappy place to work and the stress there is unbearable. I know I lived that once, that's why I left that crap hole. But I still would like to see things change for YOU, the employees for the BETTER. But as back in the MID 90'S your being asked to sacrifice your pride and self respect AGAIN to save a company that doesn't give two Sh!t$ about any of you, ONLY the SHAREHOLDER. Which NONE of US are anymore, thanks to the first brilliant plan of EFLOP!!

I will continue to bash UuniTED, USAIR, and any others that want to blame their fate on LCC'S, high fuel, and flat revenue. It's their management that has continually kept UniTED and USAIR in the RED so go blame them! And if you want to continue to support a management team that wants to F*%K You everytime they say bend OVER, then you go right ahead. Other wise RAT, you can just put me on IGNORE!!!

What an excellent idea casual rat! Our forum smells like stinky fish sometimes and I think a new Frontier forum would solve that problem!

It is a good idea but unfortunately, I'm not sure how much it would solve. Fish seems to crave attention from the UA people, kinda like a little yappy dog running around and nipping at the heels of a larger dog to get the larger dog's attention. The little dog needs the response of the big dog to feel wanted. So he would still be over here trying to validate his own obviously low self-esteem by continuing to provoke us into responding to him.

Best solution is probably just the "ignore" function. Then the little dog would eventually get bored and have his little feelings hurt (little dogs can be very sensitive, you know) and go away.

Bear96 said:
It is a good idea but unfortunately, I'm not sure how much it would solve. Fish seems to crave attention from the UA people, kinda like a little yappy dog running around and nipping at the heels of a larger dog to get the larger dog's attention. The little dog needs the response of the big dog to feel wanted. So he would still be over here trying to validate his own obviously low self-esteem by continuing to provoke us into responding to him.

Best solution is probably just the "ignore" function. Then the little dog would eventually get bored and have his little feelings hurt (little dogs can be very sensitive, you know) and go away.
[post="227031"][/post]​

My New Years resolution will be to ignore Mr. Fish's posts.

Let him post his garbage..just don't respond to his bait. He can have a one way conversation with himself. He get so much pleasure pissing people off with his drivel, he wouldn't know what to do if we ignored his bait.

Who wants to sign up?!!

Naw Fish, your stupidity is legendary, why would I want to ignore someone so historic. I was pretty much trying to help you out. You need your own forum--call it 'Spelling for Dummies'. Who ever said I support UA's Management? Even a moron like you knows they're pretty disfunctional--you're not the only one on the planet who sees it though. I support our passengers, my peers, and the employees of my company. If anyone can't take any heat it's you--quitter! You're the first to say he's gonna report someone for bashing you, but you continue to bash away at the folks that are down. I've always felt that bullies, like yourself, were the biggest pussies of all! You bash away idiot, someday your ill kharma's gonna get you.

Happy Holidays,
Now since you make so much money, throw some pocket change into the red bucket will ya?

For everyone else,
I think my New Year's Resolution is non response to the Fish-fry as well. He kind of leaves an odor, a lingering one at that.
So cheers y'all! Have a Great Holiday Season!

Stay away from the Fruit Cakes!

Rat

casual rat said:
Naw Fish, your stupidity is legendary, why would I want to ignore someone so historic. I was pretty much trying to help you out. You need your own forum--call it 'Spelling for Dummies'. Who ever said I support UA's Management? Even a moron like you knows they're pretty disfunctional--you're not the only one on the planet who sees it though. I support our passengers, my peers, and the employees of my company. If anyone can't take any heat it's you--quitter! You're the first to say he's gonna report someone for bashing you, but you continue to bash away at the folks that are down. I've always felt that bullies, like yourself, were the biggest pussies of all! You bash away idiot, someday your ill kharma's gonna get you.

Happy Holidays,
Now since you make so much money, throw some pocket change into the red bucket will ya?
[post="227073"][/post]​
casual rat you will always meet people who find glee when others are hurting, as they say "MISREY LOVES COMPANY" its just a reflection of ones own anguish ;)

There is a forum for F9, its called the Regional/National/Foreign forum. If more people than Mr Fish want to talk about F9 and the traffic increases, you might get your wish. In the mean time, Mr Fish needs to quit posting F9 items on the UA board or he might get a special forum all his own. :shock:

scot said:
There is a forum for F9, its called the Regional/National/Foreign forum. If more people than Mr Fish want to talk about F9 and the traffic increases, you might get your wish. In the mean time, Mr Fish needs to quit posting F9 items on the UA board or he might get a special forum all his own. :shock:
[post="227225"][/post]​

There is a Santa!!!! I just knew it!!! :D

Thank You!
Rat

ualdriver said:
What an excellent idea casual rat! Our forum smells like stinky fish sometimes and I think a new Frontier forum would solve that problem!
[post="227002"][/post]​

I think you got it wrong driver, It not "your" forum, it's a "public" forum. But you must admit that even getting rid of the "smell of stinky fish", isn't going to solve the problems ahead. Beside some of us find it rather amusing how many of you get sucked in and all worked up over things you have no control over. :up:..........Fish, keep the odor coming, it'll turn to perfume someday. :up:

Since it's a public forum it's "our" forum, so I'll stand by what I typed. Just like a little tiny piece of the White House is mine. And actually, I do have a good idea as to what will solve our problems ahead. Fishy,however, is absolutely clueless. He lost my respect with that little tirade and his choice language a few days back against a fellow poster. What an embarassment to his company and profession.

I agree, the language is unnecessary. But the banter back and forth make for interesting reading. You can really see who lets all this "speculation" get to them. Who cares, unless you are in the boardroom or one of the top exec's you are just a mushroom. They tell you when to jump and the only question you have is how high?

ualdriver said:
Since it's a public forum it's "our" forum, so I'll stand by what I typed.
[post="227271"][/post]​

UAL,

I certainly hope that you haven't taken offense to my contributions on the United board, or for that matter the US and NW boards. I thought they were open to everyone not just employees. In any case I am looking forward to all the folks interested in the industry to contribute on this board.