All the East flight crews should be united soon for first time "ever".

Not Crying, Just concerned. At least we are not attempting to renege on the whole arbitration; not that it is going to go anywhere.

BOB is so right----company folks have just got to be ecstatic*.

Your comment is why we need to respect one another and stand as one against the real evils...doug and scott.

I think you take lashing out about the west too personally. We on the east KNOW US Airways was a #### up airline...THATS a GIVEN!! The current management team...led by doug parker mainly come from the old America West. The HQ is in Tempe. BELIEVE ME when I say that if the identical INSANE decisions were made at the old US, we would be barking as loudly.

You, my friend, should be THANKFUL for the loud mouth barking of the East employees and FF's like Art and Bob. THAT group of people are forcing management to make changes for the better before we drive every FF in the US to other airlines and even lose confidence in ma and pa travelor. Even scott kirby himself APOLOGIZED...YES APOLOGIZED to Mike Flores because the company didnt listen to labor and has made POOR decision (320 recon). How do I know this? Mike's wife is a f/a and worked with her.

I am tired of the East vs West, but remember that we Easties can't look towards CCY to voice our concerns and displeasure. It now all falls to the west. Dont confuse disgust with management to be hate for the Westies. That simply isnt true.

Dont let our direct northeast emotions and sassy southern insults bother you so much. This is a forum and on the internet. It will ALWAYS be a place where people feel free to say how they really feel by typing and hitting the ADD APPLY button.

Having said that.....
Agree COMPLETELY! The issue is NOT EAST vs. WEST and the rank and file West employees need to realize that. Tempe has made MANY serious missteps since they took over the reigns.....and the Airbus fiasco IS a BFD! I try to be very objective and open minded with the various changes that should be expected with a merger/integration and really thought THIS MERGER had potential but for every One Step forward, the Tempe Mgmnt manages to take three steps BACK. (The time has come to either STEP UP TO THE PLATE and RUN THIS AIRLINE or get the F out! And the idea of buying Delta........Tempe couldn't even buy a proper trash bag that didn't leak). The clock is ticking and the consumer has choices.......get your ACT together Management.

Back