AWA MEC Chairman's Special Update

Indirectly by virtue of a minimum fleet count established one year after exiting BK. Since the quarterly reports don't normally include fleet numbers, I don't know what the 2 fleet counts were at the end of Sept 2006 (just over a year after exiting BK) but assume the MEC's do have that info.

Jim

Yes, I know. For some morbidly strange reason that I cannot explain, I actually am drawn to USA320s musings. It's like watching an inanely stupid movie like Friday the 13th in the hotel room - why? I don't know, but I do it nevertheless!

Sounds more like "Groundhog Day".

You just wait.

He is right one time in twenty.

It used to be one in ten, but he has been slipping.

A blind pig finding an acorn is so proud of itself.

After reading (and searching) through the quarterly report I can't find a break-down of CASM (It used to be in the same table as yield, etc.) . Guess I can calculate it, but I'm a little lazy. Anybody know where to find it in the report?

As I recall, it's there for Group but not for East and West separately. Ok, just looked and page 39 of the SEC filing has the breakdown for Group's CASM for the quarter and page 41 for the 1st half.

Jim

As I recall, it's there for Group but not for East and West separately. Ok, just looked and page 39 of the SEC filing has the breakdown for Group's CASM for the quarter and page 41 for the 1st half.

Jim

Yes, I saw that. Up 1.3% or so, if I recall correctly. But I couldn't find a breakdown. I thought they used to publish that info.

I also think they've given a breakdown in the past but not this time, so you'll have to calculate it unfortunately.

Jim

Latest posts