ALPA says NO!

Somehow you missed these on your post..but the articles in questions deal with current contractual language; as it stand these would eliminate what is currently in place:
(1) That SFO OAK IND remain operating
(2) That no more than 20% of work can be farmed out; also no work "heavy" work performed by foreign stations, and no layoffs while outsourcing work (which by the way is being heavliy contested now)
(3) Letter 94-5 is our ESOP letter granting no layoff status until 2005 for all Esop participants.

Dear Busdrv, you are hopeless...tradgically in denial. You had better thank your lucky stars that you have rational collegues at UAL. Your post says it all. Keep worrying about how "bad" our situation is at NWA...while your ego is assuaged with our airline "terrible" condition. As I have stated before...you clearly know more than Wall Street. You are an ebarrassment to the professionals of UAL. I won't waste anymore space on this board replying to your sad mioptic situation. I suggest therapy.

correction:

THEY WANT TO RE-WRITE WHAT THEY FEEL WAS DONE TO THEM WITH THE CONTRACT OF 2000....and everyone is gonna pay

----------------
On 8/30/2002 5:58:23 PM

That better[:)] Heartfelt best to all of you.
----------------

Blue Skies, maybe I should just leave it alone...nah[;)] . the point is that there are players MUCH stronger than UAL in the industry. NWA is one of them. but most importantly, we are in this together!! Pattern bargaining works BOTH ways. A massive cost savings at UAL, despite the way it's gotten, will be disasterous to this industry and our profession.

Latest posts