Alpa Update

Oliver Twist:

There are allegations of fraud, which is being investigated at a high level of the union, which could lead to criminal charges.

According to the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review, in an Internet posting for pilots, CLT ALPA MEC F/O Rep Lance Svendsen said the Pittsburgh and Philadelphia Reps "have misled this pilot group using e-mails, phone calls, resolutions and council letters. ... Their reckless and careless agenda ... has already cost this pilot group millions of dollars in lost income and benefits.''

See Story

I will leave it at that.

Respectfully,

USA320Pilot

320 Thanks,

You have given me an inspirational topic for one of our ‘WayPoints"articles.

Think I will call it ‘Gutless Pilot’ or “Me Da’Pilot†send me your recommendations and I’ll see what the staff says.

Do you have a more recent picture?
It appears that my last one was deleted for some odd reason.
Are you available for a personal interview with Pics and Video?

I may even give you credits (No cash though – Non-Profit Org).
:up:

Thats his opinion. Could he be wrong? Do you ever post anything positive? Of course I forgot you are just the messenger. One who always discredits others and predicts doom and gloom, but of course the negatives never apply to you and your happy little world. What a joke. After all is said and done and your world isn't so happy we'll see what you have to say then. Savy

Bob Christy, huh? Ask any ALPA pilot to tell you one thing he's done to help the profession. You guys need much better help than him.

USA320, why don't you quit and apply as a new hire at MDA and beat the rush? Why don't you recommend a pay-for-training scheme that will save the company millions. They might make you head lineboy or name a chock after you.

luvn737s said:
USA320, why don't you quit and apply as a new hire at MDA and beat the rush? Why don't you recommend a pay-for-training scheme that will save the company millions. They might make you head lineboy or name a chock after you.
[post="187089"][/post]​

A chock of what?