Always Late

:angry:
Better yet our station has one if not 2 flights cancelled daily by CJ due to crew now thats superior customer service, I have checked you in for your flight, now your back seeing me at the ATO for rebooking then the same happens the next day, :shock: so I guess the other airlines appreciated all the business that we are sending because we can't seem to run this operation ,,, and better yet NOBODY in mgmt gives 2 sh*ts about this because it it repeatly done every day for the last 2 weeks in our station ..and guess what nothing is done about it

Hey CJ don't run it if you can't fly it :angry:

Well - your concessions may be the reason the company made it through bankruptcy - but if PHL wasn't there - there wouldn't be enough revenue to pay your measly salary that you have left - so you wouldn't have a job. That's my point.

sky high states; Everyone knows how important PHL is to this company. What is incomprehensible is that our most important station doesnt run, smoothly! Just curious, US posts it's operating stats daily. On-time information, cancellations, mechanicals, etc. Do they post it per station, anywhere?

How many times have YOU taxied to the gate in PHL and there's no agent on the jetway to operate it? Anyone keep those statistics? Havent we all been on the aircraft, taxi right in and hear the jetway the moment we block in and think, "wow, that was fast." That shouldnt be the exception, that should be PROCEDURE. Should the procedure be evaluated? Just ask all the misconnects.

only stating opinions

Latest posts

Back