American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
he he he
+1

68930A47-DB1E-4083-9CC0-BBE17D98C144.jpeg

There is no Sito election and you didn’t run against him although I’m not surprised you forgot. You ran against Martinez.
Weez if you were IAM with all th chit going on would you vote for Sito? Hes a member of UAL BOD for God's sake

Weez its going to be fun watching you flip and kiss Tim arse when hes the boss and you go for that recruiting job.How about you becoming his Valet
i like weez. But i gotta talk to the in house committees at jetblue and delta. I would prolly put weez in NY JFK cuz his NY accent would be too much down South. Lehive would be moved up into a full time gig but guys like stassi, etc just dont have any skillsets to be kept after Sitos election. Im guessing everything would be wrapped up as far as the leadership change around July 1st. Until then, i think our negotiations will be shelved. Election tentatively last week of April. Ballot count prolly around May 15. Installation July.

Then ill meet with the twu about all options, including 1 union taking mx and one union taking fleet.

i like weez. But i gotta talk to the in house committees at jetblue and delta. I would prolly put weez in NY JFK cuz his NY accent would be too much down South. Lehive would be moved up into a full time gig but guys like stassi, etc just dont have any skillsets to be kept after Sitos election. Im guessing everything would be wrapped up as far as the leadership change around July 1st. Until then, i think our negotiations will be shelved. Election tentatively last week of April. Ballot count prolly around May 15. Installation July.

Then ill meet with the twu about all options, including 1 union taking mx and one union taking fleet.

You couldn’t get elected pooper pickeruper of a Dog Catchers Union even if you promised to pick up the poop by hand without gloves.

KOOK.

Weez if you were IAM with all th chit going on would you vote for Sito? Hes a member of UAL BOD for God's sake

Sorry Al again I don’t know anything at all about this guy Sito. Never met him and have never spoken to him. And unless in the future I decide to transfer to FLL I’ll never be voting for anyone in the IAM anyway. And certainly wouldn’t accept a job from a flake kook.

925477B7-C7B1-41F9-B25E-5CDE045275B0.jpeg

Tim how could anyone put a positive spin on Sitos body of work?It blows my mind
his handlers have him bamboozled. I met weez and he seemed ok but his ambitions to work for Lehive (as has been reported) has him discounting the severe conflict of interest by Sitos board seat.
His allegiance to Sito may spell doom to 5 of his own stations as well if the company calls Sitos/Weez' bluff.

Sorry Al again I don’t know anything at all about this guy Sito. Never met him and have never spoken to him. And unless in the future I decide to transfer to FLL I’ll never be voting for anyone in the IAM anyway. And certainly wouldn’t accept a job from a flake kook.

View attachment 12975
Don't burn any bridges Weez dont burn em

View attachment 12975
Avoiding the question? As an outsider looking in how do you rate his performance?

I’m going to reverse this. The Unions aren’t going to give out all the information publicly on what’s already been TA’d because it still can change.

The Company has chosen to Negotiate directly with us so since some of you say you trust the Company more why don’t you ask them to show you those TA details? I’m sure they won’t do that either but give it a shot?

Regarding....The rest that you wrote they’ve always been doing that.

Oh yeah...they can do that...another typicalTWU line...

Avoiding the question? As an outsider looking in how do you rate his performance?

I have zero clue. Haven’t paid attention at all to what anyone in the IAM has done representationally in complete honesty. Even if I am in the Association I’m not an IAM Member.

Still waiting for update
whats funny is that the union put out 8, not 5 updates over a timespan on zero negotiations.
What the hell are they updating?

On the other hand, 3 years of negotiations and zero updates.

Morons, we have morons on our team. And the union is scattering around like cockroaches pleading to raise solidarity but everyone knows things are shelved to at least late May for the Sito election ballot count.

Popcorn?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back