American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats funny is that the union put out 8, not 5 updates over a timespan on zero negotiations.
What the hell are they updating?

On the other hand, 3 years of negotiations and zero updates.

Morons, we have morons on our team. And the union is scattering around like cockroaches pleading to raise solidarity but everyone knows things are shelved to at least late May for the Sito election ballot count.

Popcorn?

Hey Kook don’t you have your own little North Korea Facebook page you can play on to blow up some of your Uncles with anti aircraft missiles? You and NYer have something in common. You’re both Communists.

What happened? Are they ignoring you over there too now?

02E12D53-9A27-4F1E-A2C8-D57CF9576798.jpeg

Sorry Al again I don’t know anything at all about this guy Sito. Never met him and have never spoken to him. And unless in the future I decide to transfer to FLL I’ll never be voting for anyone in the IAM anyway. And certainly wouldn’t accept a job from a flake kook.

View attachment 12975

Weez you said the LLCers at MIA remember him from TWA and talk about him.

Josh

I get more excited over a decent bowel movement than anything I’ve read here over at least the last 12 pages, jeez

I want to know why the phoenix mechanics took the road trip to Dulles for the Airbus engine change? Thx for nothing my union brothers!!!! The company has been having a road show in the IAM stations on the medical they want us to accept. Dont show up to hear their information. Make them get back to the table and negotiate our contract!!! Let them know that we want a contract no more videos on Jetnet. Wake up brother and sisters!

I want to know why the phoenix mechanics took the road trip to Dulles for the Airbus engine change? Thx for nothing my union brothers!!!! The company has been having a road show in the IAM stations on the medical they want us to accept. Dont show up to hear their information. Make them get back to the table and negotiate our contract!!! Let them know that we want a contract no more videos on Jetnet. Wake up brother and sisters!
Probably the same reasons most of our mechanics take road trips, and work overtime. The only way they get a raise, when contracts take forever. They get tired of the rhetoric from the company and the union. No one sticks together anymore, especially maintenance.

Hey Kook don’t you have your own little North Korea Facebook page you can play on to blow up some of your Uncles with anti aircraft missiles? You and NYer have something in common. You’re both Communists.

What happened? Are they ignoring you over there too now?

View attachment 12976
I used to think that President Trump would need to do amnesty, which I support, before he could get re-elected. But securing world peace and a booming economy with record high jobs will make him a shoein in most states. Cali, and NY will further isolate themselves. Sad

The company is going around to do a road show on the medical they want us to except. I for one will keep my LUS medical. The AA medical will cost way more. I figure it will cost me over $3.00 hour out of my new pay scale the company is proposing in their proposal of their contract. They need to get back to the table and negotiate a contract and stop all these videos!!!!

I do know that where I live, the jobs these people do, are not jobs that citizens appear willing to do. I do not see how going back to Eiesnhower's term is relevant to undocumented immigrants today.

not sure where to start:

- i brought up 1951 because you have twice said american citizens aren't willing to do the job that illegal immigrants do. in 1951, who did those jobs in the midwest and how much were they paid, in today's money?? in other words, the world won't end if american citizens need to flip hamburgers or harvest crops. what will end, is the huge profits made by those who exploit illegal immigrants as short-order cooks and harvest corn.

- i also brought up eisenhower because this line of discussion started with questioning whether today's democratic party has abandoned labor...it then went to; can the democratic party conceivably be pro-labor and pro-illegal immigrant at the same time - despite some economists' views that illegal immigrants depress wages???

at one time, the republican party courted labor and bragged about issues important to blue-collar workers...this during, surprise, eisenhower's 1st term. do you see the poster from labor day, 1956?

ok, just because i use these examples, does not mean that i believe the republican party of recent times is the same party of 1952-1956. i don't need to hear about paul ryan, etc. at the same token, you are mistaken if you believe the democratic party of 4-5 decades ago, is the same party towards labor today.

my opinions are clear:

the republican party serves it's core constituency better than the democratic party does.

is labor the democratic party's core constituency, as it once was? if it is (i don't believe so), then it is doing a $hitty job 'serving' us.

Last edited:
Even when we were piling on the Weez?Maybe not exciting but fun
weez isnt stupid, his handlers restrict him from commenting truthfully as he is only focused on defending the IAM and its pension.
As ive said before, its refreshing to have Alex and his online teammate weez joined in with the cuffed Sito but I will not tolerate his pension deception.

Im pretty much running negotiations and the iam now as nothing moves after I fenced the whole thing in with my litigation.

Ill revisit negotiations after any ballot count in late May. About a year from now. Our health care is now secure.

my opinions are clear:

the republican party serves it's core constituency better than the democratic party does.

is labor the democratic party's core constituency, as it once was? if it is (i don't believe so), then it is doing a $hitty job 'serving' us.

The GOP is absolutely masterful at staying on message and serving their core constituency- especially when compared to D's. They know what will whip their base into a frenzy (and get them to the polls), and stick with it. D's are often too busy "workshopping options," and wind up stuck over analyzing things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back