American Airlines plans Auckland-Los Angeles flights

Status
Not open for further replies.
there are no plans.

it is an idea that MIGHT happen.... or DL/VA or UA could add the same route.

or nobody could start it and leave it to NZ

Oh, I'm sure DL will probably announce AKL now just so that they're not the second or third largest international carrier at LAX.

you mean AA will try to add the flight to get OUT of its position of #2 int'l carrier at LAX

Don't you mean DL has to catch up too AA?

AA is #1 in revenue, passengers, flights and market share.

I'm sure they are yawning in ATL over this. The lads in Aukland are not quaking either. The LAX-AKL is long, thin and not high yield. It's hard to believe AA would put the plastic princess on this route. A 777-200 maybe. UA is in bed with AZ. DL has bigger fish to fry, and no partner on the route. C' mon people, this is small potatoes.

lpbrian said:
I'm sure they are yawning in ATL over this. The lads in Aukland are not quaking either. The LAX-AKL is long, thin and not high yield. It's hard to believe AA would put the plastic princess on this route. A 777-200 maybe. UA is in bed with AZ. DL has bigger fish to fry, and no partner on the route. C' mon people, this is small potatoes.
Touché

Small potatoes except in the minds of people who have their urge to see AA add anything at LAX.

it's a guaranteed "if you add it even more capacity will come into the market" route.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back