Amfa Challenges Twu To Real Debates

I like this idea,

A full series of debates after the election is official.

Weekends for Tulsa, AFW, and MCI, and individual series of debates for the line. Thank You AMFA!

WOW.

It doesn't get any more bold and informative than that now does it?

And what if there is no vote Decision???? I guess we will never hear from Delle in a debate situation!!!!

That's okay, Jim Little would have run him ragged anyway. I would hate for the man to be embarrassed in front of his members!! Nah, no I wouldn't!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

What the heck kind of letter is that?????? ROLMAO!!!! It is really quite humorous!! And not very professional. . .and written to make cheap shots!! I would guess that a lawyer helped draft this one!!!! Delle is a joke and now we have the proof!!

I bet he will plan the debate like he did at Horizon...the day the ballots go out!!!

WHAT A JOKE!!!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

twuer said:
And what if there is no vote Decision???? I guess we will never hear from Delle in a debate situation!!!!

That's okay, Jim Little would have run him ragged anyway. I would hate for the man to be embarrassed in front of his members!! Nah, no I wouldn't!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
If there is NO VOTE, then there was NO NEED for a debate. CORRECT?

Just have Little Jim and Sonny Hall respond after the NMB determines that AA inflated the numbers with deceased, fired, resigned, retired, and members no longer having an employer/employee relationship.

Why would the TWU be having another farse debate if there isn't to be a vote?

We have evidence that the TWU had to invite retirees and their families via postal mail to the meeting so there would be attendees.

This is nothing more than another photo-op for another anti-AMFA video and everyone knows it.

Now, Delle-Femiine has proposed a series of professional debates across the system. He proposes Saturday Debates for all overhaul stations and further a series of debates for the line stations. This doesn't sound like a group that will be denied an election nor a group that fears a debate as you and your gang of liars have so boldly claimed.

And you call that a "JOKE"?

Tell that to the membership!

Why would the TWU be having another farse debate if there isn't to be a vote?

Because you guys have been crying for a debate!!! I will give Delle some credit, he sure knows how to dodge things!!!

I take it you won't be at either one??? You just don't want to face the truth!!!

Tell me Dave, how many "illegal" cards did amfa have in their stack??? It reminds me of something about throwing stones when you live in a glass house??!! Better watch it, it might come back to bite you in the butt!!!!

We have been crying for a change in Union Representation also, you're going to give us that also aren't you? We have been crying for a re-vote on the contract terms, can you get us that while you are providing for us, that which we cry for? Thank You Kindly

What is an "illegal" card?

I don't even know what that is, explain.

We will see who "dodges" things as we await a reply from Jim Little and Sonny Hall!

My World,

How is it "spinning" to ask legitimate questions about attendance to a challenge for system-wide debates?

TWU smells FEAR, and they will soon be ousted at American Airlines.

bring on the coffin boys, were gonna send the twu packing and you can lay your dues collection angency to rest once and for all! OH BY THE WAY, HOWS THAT BIG twu DRIVE GOING AT THE OTHER CARRIER'S?

THE DEBATE HAS BEEN SET..........DAAAAAAVE

TWU SET IT & THATS IT ...............GET IT ?

WE ARE THE UNION!!!!! WE ARE THE TWU......
WE SAY WHAT GOES ON & WHERE!!!!!! NOT! NOT! A BUNCH OF SCABS!!!!

DAAAAAAVE IF I WERE YOU I WOULD BE REALLY, REALLY CAREFUL OF WHAT I WOULD SAY.
YOU SHOT YOUR STUPID MOUTH OFF LAST WEEK IN THE TULSA WORLD & MADE EVERYONE @ AA LOOK LIKE TERRORISTS'. THE BEST THING OUT OF THAT LITTLE COMIC STRIP WAS NOW EVERYONE IN TULSA KNOWS WHAT amfa(PUKE) IS......SCABS/CRY BABIES/LIARS/DESTROYERS OF GOOD PEOPLES LIVES.
NO, DAAAAAAAVE IF I WERE YOU I'D STAY IN THE FOYER.......AGAIN!!!!!!!& KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!!!!!!

BACK TO THE BASICS!!!!!!!....SCAB FREE.....:)
JUST SAY "NO" TO amfa (PUKE)
TWU/AFL/CIO/ATD........UNITED WE STAND!!!!!

Decision 2004 said:
I like this idea,

A full series of debates after the election is official.

Weekends for Tulsa, AFW, and MCI, and individual series of debates for the line. Thank You AMFA!

WOW.

It doesn't get any more bold and informative than that now does it?
You sir, are a spinner! :down:
No credibility :down:
Just a spinner :down:

Latest posts