Twu-amfa Debate

Johnny Lunchbox said:
Ken, it was the TWU's decision not to enter UNLESS the hobbit agreed to the TWU's terms of engagement. As previously stated, the AMFA will not debate unless they control the room and mic, that was proven again in TUL.

You speak of fear as if it comes easy to you, why is that and why do you twist the facts of the event?
WOW.........maybe the twu should have put down their signs and acted professional and came inside and debated. Seems the twu has a whole hell of a lot to lose by not debating the AMFA. Playing hide and seek didn't help at all. Anyway, I really don't think the twu had anything to tell the 9000+ card signers that they didn't already know.
What happened to "ANYTIME-ANYWHERE" from the big bad twu?? You know you'll get one more chance at AMFA National?? Don't blow it!!

FEAR?? If I remember right, we are the ones with the 9000+ cards sitting at the NMB. :up:

We will soon be united under the AMFA umbrella.............
Cheers........
Keep the Faith.....VOTE AMFA...........

Does anyone really care about a debate anymore ? we tried that and it didn't work why try it again, my money says that there will not be any debates even if anyone actually did come to debate chances are there would be very few people there to see it, as no one really expects that there will really be a debate.

So I say the hell with any debates lets just get on with the vote, by now most everybody already knows who they want to vote for, unless they have been under a rock for the last year.
I have not talked to a single person who does not know what organization they are going to vote for at this point.

I just hope the NMB hurries up with the cards so we can make our choice. :D

Johnny Lunchbox said:
Ken, it was the TWU's decision not to enter UNLESS the hobbit agreed to the TWU's terms of engagement. As previously stated, the AMFA will not debate unless they control the room and mic, that was proven again in TUL.

You speak of fear as if it comes easy to you, why is that and why do you twist the facts of the event?
jl, "terms of engagement", "control the room and mic". Once again you are only able to type what you are told to type.
At EVERY AMFA meeting I have been able to attend simple rules of CONDUCT were asked to be followed. They simply stated that foul language not be used, no yelling/shouting. ALL individuals that wished to ask a question may do so in an orderly fashion. A follow up question was allowed. If an individual had more than one question to ask they were asked to allow the next person to speak at the mic and for them to go to the end of the line and await their turn. Gee, if this is your idea of AMFA controlling the room and mic you are certainly a confused bat wielding puppet.

Now, explain for all reading this post how AMFA is nothing but professional in sponsoring an AMFA meeting/debate.

And fear does not come easy to me jl. I know what fear is. And I see it in teamtwu and the international. I have never twisted facts of any event. But I should expect such nonsense from someone like yourself hiding behind an alias.

GO AMFA! :up:

Ken, You mention a few very good terms of TERMS FOR ENGAGEMENT.

At EVERY AMFA meeting I have been able to attend simple rules of CONDUCT were asked to be followed. They simply stated that foul language not be used, no yelling/shouting

Ken, Please inform us, at the AMFA meetings you speak of attending, Did you notice a flag? ANyone pledge allegiance? Have a moment of silence?

You said "they simply stated that no foul language be used"..........These guidelines were mentioned at Kansas City by Kevin Wildermuth, then maybe 3 minutes later Lee Seham must have fogotten the rules, He used the "F" word, in a room not only of men but of women also

Now, explain for all reading this post how AMFA is nothing but professional in sponsoring an AMFA meeting/debate

Sniffle, Sniffle, yeah Seham used the "F" word when describing IAM outsource language at NWA. That is what that language was, "F" word material and you know it.

And there wasn't a flag, or a moment of silence but we will fund with our paychecks via the AFL-CIO a liberal group of politicians who oppose the word "GOD" in that pledge that you are so hell bent on making an issue out of. A Pledge and a Prayer is not a symbol, I pray everyday, and I consider myself a true patriot, a freedom fighter. Freedom for the union membership to decide their own fate via democratic balloting. You are the one following a union founded by a known Communist and group that succesfully argued the membership has NO right to ratify changes or amendments to the labor agreement. So dispense with your false patriotism arguements.

Hey dude, just hold your own union, your own contributions, and your own heart to the same standards across the board and you will have some credibility left intact when you finish complaining.

How can you come on here with that Holier than thou policy, when your own alias names a group that favors abortion, gays in the boy scouts, removal of GOD from the schools, and is currently bashing a President for fighting a war against terrorism?

In other words, you just broke a huge glass in your own house while tossing the stone.

Ken MacTiernan said:
Johnny Lunchbox said:

jl, "terms of engagement", "control the room and mic". Once again you are only able to type what you are told to type.
At EVERY AMFA meeting I have been able to attend simple rules of CONDUCT were asked to be followed. They simply stated that foul language not be used, no yelling/shouting. ALL individuals that wished to ask a question may do so in an orderly fashion. A follow up question was allowed. If an individual had more than one question to ask they were asked to allow the next person to speak at the mic and for them to go to the end of the line and await their turn. Gee, if this is your idea of AMFA controlling the room and mic you are certainly a confused bat wielding puppet.

Now, explain for all reading this post how AMFA is nothing but professional in sponsoring an AMFA meeting/debate.

And fear does not come easy to me jl. I know what fear is. And I see it in teamtwu and the international. I have never twisted facts of any event. But I should expect such nonsense from someone like yourself hiding behind an alias.

Hey Ken, still hungup over this alias thingy, to bad , get over it. I have seen the AMFA debates, especially loved the one where Cunningham yells about Art Luby being in the room...professional...yeah right.

Control is AMFA's game, not the TWU's. Our debate was run by an unbiased professional, not one with Don Rogers and Dave Stewart in control, you cannot put those two names and the word "professional" in the same sentence. Because of the professional limitations put in place by the TWU, AMFA was a no-show. AMFA will not debate outside of the safe enviroment of an AMFA controlled room. I do like the way Wildmouth and See-ham seemingly attempt to reach out and grab the hobbit to keep him from speaking any more than he needs to, that's another great hit!

Johnny Lunchbox said:
Ken MacTiernan said:
Johnny Lunchbox said:

Hey Ken, still hungup over this alias thingy, to bad , get over it. I have seen the AMFA debates, especially loved the one where Cunningham yells about Art Luby being in the room...professional...yeah right.

Control is AMFA's game, not the TWU's. Our debate was run by an unbiased professional, not one with Don Rogers and Dave Stewart in control, you cannot put those two names and the word "professional" in the same sentence. Because of the professional limitations put in place by the TWU, AMFA was a no-show. AMFA will not debate outside of the safe enviroment of an AMFA controlled room. I do like the way Wildmouth and See-ham seemingly attempt to reach out and grab the hobbit to keep him from speaking any more than he needs to, that's another great hit!
jl, once again all the twu can do is attack AMFA. try defending why we did not get a full revote. try explaining why the membership does not vote on everyone from the head of the twu down to the shop stewards. Explain why we did not get snap backs.

You spin about the atmosphere is typical of a twu stoolie. Dave and Don have acted with professionalism at the meetings that I have attended. AMFA does not "controll" a room. They simply set guidlines that everyone should already conduct themselves by. These guidlines are simple and ensure the fair exchange of information/beliefes in a professional setting.

I am sure that you would prefer a coffin paraded on a trailer with people who do not have a say or vote on any representational election for AMTs at AA while they chant, "Scab! Scab! Scab!".

Now, Dave and Don have stood up for their beliefs and stated their names and offered a neutral moderator to oversee a debate that the twu failed to attend. Spin that anyway you wish. I do know that Dave and Don are more professional than a bat wielding puppet shouting for his pb&j hiding behind an alias.

Now, let's move on to why you are here. Tell everyone why the twu will not erode our profession further. Tell everyone that, "The best is yet to come." Also, tell everyone how all the laid off AMTs at AA will come back to a full pay check with full benefits. Hurry though, the election is right around the corner.

"AMFA IS NOT THE ANSWER"

Attachments

• matrix12.gif
    matrix12.gif
    6.4 KB · Views: 91