Amfa-mech Site Shuns Gay/lesbian Support

Long Term AMT

Jan 8, 2004
They never cease to amaze me, now is it gay and lesbian bashing? :down: Read it and see for yourself.

http://www.the-mechanic.com/mainbb.html :shock:

Received: 03/13/04 11:46:57 EST
Name: All- Female -Mechanics -At-large
E-Mail:
Employer:
TM it's appauling that you have such a narrow minded opinion about women's rights. Go to this site (http://www.feminist.org/welcome/esbio.html) and you'll see for once you out your foot in your mouth. Your oppressive overtones have been noted. Maybe your spouse or significant other should see this site and discus your supperior attiude toward womens rights. I wonder how other female amfa members will feel when they read your lack of emotional restraint. You too will do or say anything to promote only your right wing ideologies. If you are what amfa is, then amfa is destined to be full of loosers.
Your post is nonsense. I made no comment either pro or con regarding Feminists issues. I merely remarked that it seemed illogical that the TWU would use the name of Eleanor Smeal's press secretary on propaganda targeted at a rather conservative area such as Tulsa, Oklahoma. I may be mistaken, but I do not believe Smeal's support for gay and lesbian rights will be a great asset to the TWU in TUL. - TM :oops:

I never thought of this until now with all the politics in the air. Since there are no women involved I wonder if the doors are closed for other individually minded dues paying members.

Do gay and lesbian mechanics have rights to participate in the amfa?

The flight attendant's unions seem to function just fine without the hatred that's exuded from those like amfa the-mechanic forum. Women and men of free selective lifestyles are involved in their union without prejudice. They function very well I might add. :up:

Long Term AMT said:
They never cease to amaze me, now is it gay and lesbian bashing? :down: Read it and see for yourself.

http://www.the-mechanic.com/mainbb.html :shock:

Received: 03/13/04 11:46:57 EST
Name: All- Female -Mechanics -At-large
E-Mail:
Employer:
TM it's appauling that you have such a narrow minded opinion about women's rights. Go to this site (http://www.feminist.org/welcome/esbio.html) and you'll see for once you out your foot in your mouth. Your oppressive overtones have been noted. Maybe your spouse or significant other should see this site and discus your supperior attiude toward womens rights. I wonder how other female amfa members will feel when they read your lack of emotional restraint. You too will do or say anything to promote only your right wing ideologies. If you are what amfa is, then amfa is destined to be full of loosers.
Your post is nonsense. I made no comment either pro or con regarding Feminists issues. I merely remarked that it seemed illogical that the TWU would use the name of Eleanor Smeal's press secretary on propaganda targeted at a rather conservative area such as Tulsa, Oklahoma. I may be mistaken, but I do not believe Smeal's support for gay and lesbian rights will be a great asset to the TWU in TUL. - TM :oops:

I never thought of this until now with all the politics in the air. Since there are no women involved I wonder if the doors are closed for other individually minded dues paying members.

Do gay and lesbian mechanics have rights to participate in the amfa?

The flight attendant's unions seem to function just fine without the hatred that's exuded from those like amfa the-mechanic forum. Women and men of free selective lifestyles are involved in their union without prejudice. They function very well I might add. :up:
Really reaching for straws now arent you?

Well here in New York we got just about everythng. Yes we have homosexuals, out of the closet and all. One guy was hurt who is HIV but still his coworkers came right to his aid and kept in touch through his recovery. We even have transexuals. And guess what, they all want AMFA.

You see what it comes down to is that whether you are straight, gay, or even a tranny, we all want the same thing from this place and our union. And its not a political spokesman for or against abortion, homosexuality, gun rights etc, we all have our own views about those issues but we are willing to put them aside to fight for AMFA and a better future for us all.

So go right ahead, it just shows how desperate you guys really are. Well now you are in the members shoes. Enjoy what you have sown.

Bob Owens said:
Well here in New York we got just about everythng. Yes we have homosexuals, out of the closet and all. One guy was hurt who is HIV but still his coworkers came right to his aid and kept in touch through his recovery. I am even a transexual. And guess what, we all want AMFA.
Huh?

Johnny Lunchbox said:
Bob Owens said:
Well here in New York we got just about everythng. Yes we have homosexuals, out of the closet and all. One guy was hurt who is HIV but still his coworkers came right to his aid and kept in touch through his recovery. I am even a transexual. And guess what, we all want AMFA.
Huh?
And we have a lowlife named Earl who changes peoples quotes. Get a life Earl.

Johnny Lunchbox said:
Bob Owens said:
Huh?
Hey Johnny!! Changing a post like that is bordering on
Slander and Liable. You need to be a little careful. Even if you are
only trying to be funny.

Try and add somthing to the debate will ya?

Latest posts