AMP Wins

The Maintenance Skills Competition was open to everyone, you knew this, and so did Informer. Why did you lie about having an A and P license?

#1. I went back and read his post and he never lied about having an A&P.

#2. The current Labor Agreement AMT Classification includes machinist, welders, platers, ect.

So technically he is an AMT, and did not lie about having an A&P. Instead you expose your own ignorance regarding our labor agreement regarding classification definitions, and instead invoke your own opinion of what constitutes an AMT, and the last thing I want is another ignorant self-center idiot representing me. That is basically what I have now!

#2. The current Labor Agreement AMT Classification includes machinist, welders, platers, ect.

So technically he is an AMT, and did not lie about having an A&P. Instead you expose your own ignorance regarding our labor agreement regarding classification definitions, and instead invoke your own opinion of what constitutes an AMT, and the last thing I want is another ignorant self-center idiot representing me. That is basically what I have now!

I have the same understanding of article 11 Informer....

Again, I don't understand why you stick up for a man that kisses the twu ring? It seems like we had this conversation before though, Direction was the topic.

Again, I don't understand why you stick up for a man that kisses the twu ring? It seems like we had this conversation before though, Direction was the topic.

Kissing rings is one thing but knowledge of the intent of the scripture is king in my court.... ;)

It has nothing to do with "sticking up" for anyone. It has to do with sticking to the facts!
I too at one time was a TWU supporter, and I would have never seen the FACTS if I had resentments dealing with an organizer like yourself. Once it becomes personal the facts no longer matter. Instead it is more of a pissing contest instead of debating opinions based on facts.

The TWU sucks and needs to be replaced and there are plenty of FACTS to prove that to be true. So why lower yourself to personal and individualized attacks to try to get those that have not yet seen the truth to sign a card and join the cause?

I mean it appears to me that High Speed Steel provides you the perfect specimen as far as organizer difficulty or challenge would go. And instead of professional and factual reasons to support your cause, you are constantly personally attacking him just because he supports the TWU. Try respecting his right to a differing opinion and stick to the facts about why the TWU needs to be replaced.

Exactly how many converts have you signed up with your superior organizing skills? Because if you fix airplanes as poorly as you organize, you need to sit on the sidelines of both objectives. I suspect you have collected cards from the easy targets and have zero converted TWU supporters under your belt.

Hey Speedy, I mean Chris.
See if you can find your name in this link

http://www.unionfacts.com/unions/unionProfile.cfm?id=36291

I'm not mud wrestling with you Informer, we have a job to do and were close to finishing it. Good luck to ya

Thanks odie, I'm proud to have served the membership and for more info you may try searching the Bureau of National Affairs, I'm famous too....

I dont really like HSS or his point of view but to say he is not an AMT is dumb. your not doing AMP any favors talking for them, shut up and let the people with sense speak for the AMT's. I have an A&P but your a dumb ass and I cant even answer your 727 B.S questions so what does that make me, and by the way I signed a card to

I HATE THE TWU BUT IF ODIE SPEAKS FOR AMP I WILL STICK WITH THE POS TWU

FYI...Uniionfacts is run by union-busters, just like the crowd trying to bust out unions in a few states. Using a site like that hurts your credibility, just like trying to say a machinist is not an AMT.
BTW...You can get the same info through the DOL website. ;)