Amr Faces Twa Contract Lawsuit

I have to agree with everyone about the Kasher decision. By staying in STL I retained my seniority at 100%. My seniority was established and under the latest contract for FSC I use that seniority when I exit my station. I didn't ask for this mess but AMR and TWU signed the latest contract and someday I hope to be fairly treated as I pay the same dues as everyone else.

Mr. Transfer said:
I have to agree with everyone about the Kasher decision. By staying in STL I retained my seniority at 100%. My seniority was established and under the latest contract for FSC I use that seniority when I exit my station. I didn't ask for this mess but AMR and TWU signed the latest contract and someday I hope to be fairly treated as I pay the same dues as everyone else.
You may have retained your seniority but the agents did not...

How long has it been since the Kasher decision? April 2002? To this day, we have to hear from TWA mechanics and related how they should have received 100% seniority. The point of my post is that while you are telling me to "CHILL" and not get worked up, how about passing along your advice to those TWA mechanic and related to also "LET IT GO."

Practice what you preach! "WHAT'S DONE IS DONE"

<_< Hpoeful---- You'de love to feel that it's all over and done with, but the fact of the matter is it's not! Kesher has at least two disputes on his desk that he hasn't addrest as yet that could change things drastically! There are, as this line has stated, legal actions pending also! So, "Let it go!" Hell NO!

MiAAmi said:
By the time any lawsuit is finalized most of the TWA'ers will be long gone, retired and off to pasture. So it really doesn't matter who wins.
There will always be the issue of monetary and punitive damages plus interest.

TransWorldFirst said:
You wish.

Trans World First
Your absolutely right I do. I hope you all are happily off to your retirement places not worring about your seniority anymore. The only thing you fight for is time with your grandchildren. I wish you all the best but not at the expence of my seniority.

MiAAmi said:
TransWorldFirst said:
You wish.

Trans World First
Your absolutely right I do. I hope you all are happily off to your retirement places not worring about your seniority anymore. The only thing you fight for is time with your grandchildren. I wish you all the best but not at the expence of my seniority.
You do not wish us alll the best and--WE WILL SEE YOU ON THE LINE.
Continue under your NEW work rules........John has been SO good to you.

MiAAmi said:
TransWorldFirst said:
You wish.

Trans World First
Nice try. Many of us are not old enough to retire. Many, many years away, actually. And the assumption that we all have grandchildren is just ignorant.

Trans World First

TransWorldFirst said:
MiAAmi said:
TransWorldFirst said:
You wish.

Trans World First
Nice try. Many of us are not old enough to retire. Many, many years away, actually. And the assumption that we all have grandchildren is just ignorant.

Trans World First
By the time this is finally over we both will have grandchildren.

that is of course assuming you could actually find anyone of the opposite sex
willing to spend more than 20 seconds listening to your drivel....

gdpflyer said:
that is of course assuming you could actually find anyone of the opposite sex
willing to spend more than 20 seconds listening to your drivel....
The TWA'ers on this board can get so ugly! Thank goodness you all don't represent all the TWA'ers.