AMR hits bottom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MCI, I am glad that you got something out of them, and you did earn it, and it was not given to you like aa wants to think. I have moved on myself and the only thing I have is the passes from AA and I have not used one yet. I flew to SPI last Febuary, but I bought a full fare ticket on AA. I would have flown on someone else, but there was nothing else available to SPI. I dropped the medical that AA offered to us because it was costing me a lot more than I was getting out of it. I was going in the hole every year that I had them. I do not regret droping it. I do not like AA, never have. I worked in Tulsa from 1970 til 1983 and I got my fill of them then. I do not wish any thing bad for the TWAers, but for the AAers like aa, I could care less.
Enjoy your retirement.
I never said AA gave MCI his retirement. I said AA gave him (and all the other ex-TWA people) the OPPORTUNITY TO EARN IT; just as AA has given me the same opportunity, learn how to read. Glad you dropped the AA medical, less potential expense for AA if you ever need expensive medical treatment in the future.

I never said AA gave MCI his retirement. I said AA gave him (and all the other ex-TWA people) the OPPORTUNITY TO EARN IT; just as AA has given me the same opportunity, learn how to read. Glad you dropped the AA medical, less potential expense for AA if you ever need expensive medical treatment in the future.

Don't worry, I am covered for more and it costs less now. AA and their benefits are a joke. And you have raised cain since the supposeedly merger because the TWA people got something and you being an Eal you got nothing. Go back and read some of your posts and see for yourself what you wrote. A person can not reason with you, so I am done on this subject.

Don't worry, I am covered for more and it costs less now. AA and their benefits are a joke. And you have raised cain since the supposeedly merger because the TWA people got something and you being an Eal you got nothing. Go back and read some of your posts and see for yourself what you wrote. A person can not reason with you, so I am done on this subject.
I have "raised cain" in response to the endless attacks, sly remarks, endless b1tching,and enormous sense of entitlement that eminate from a certain group of people. In an attempt to highlight the absurdity of their position, I point out that they got so much for bringing so little compared to another group that brought a goldmine and received next to nothing. If my defensive responses pi$$ you off, then put an end to your antagonistic posts.

I have "raised cain" in response to the endless attacks, sly remarks, endless b1tching,and enormous sense of entitlement that eminate from a certain group of people. In an attempt to highlight the absurdity of their position, I point out that they got so much for bringing so little compared to another group that brought a goldmine and received next to nothing. If my defensive responses pi$$ you off, then put an end to your antagonistic posts.
<_< ---- :lol: :lol: :lol: Has he found out where you tie your goat aa?

MCI, I am glad that you got something out of them, and you did earn it, and it was not given to you like aa wants to think. I have moved on myself and the only thing I have is the passes from AA and I have not used one yet. I flew to SPI last Febuary, but I bought a full fare ticket on AA. I would have flown on someone else, but there was nothing else available to SPI. I dropped the medical that AA offered to us because it was costing me a lot more than I was getting out of it. I was going in the hole every year that I had them. I do not regret droping it. I do not like AA, never have. I worked in Tulsa from 1970 til 1983 and I got my fill of them then. I do not wish any thing bad for the TWAers, but for the AAers like aa, I could care less.
Enjoy your retirement.

With the A300 B check at JFK nearing its end, 45 mechanics will be laid off. Thankfully most are TWAers who were recalled middle last year. And like twaokc just posted, he could less about AAers, I could care less about TWA leeches.

By the way, we all saw how good TWA pension was..That's why all the old timers are gonna hang with AA until their 80 years old.

Hopeully they'll close the hangar and more TWAers will hit the street....I almost can't wait.

AMR Corp down 10.00% to $2.79......fading faster. PULL UP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>now down over 24%.........

<_< ------ Hopeless last post is a good example of the predigests we've been running into! It's been what, eight years now, and we're "still" not considered "AA"!-------- At least I've heard good reports from some. Those who bumped into DFW from MCI. People say they couldn't be happier!--------So why is it Hopeless you've got such a thing about exTWAers? How long is it going to take before you see beyond the red and white? :down:

<_< ------ Hopeless last post is a good example of the predigests we've been running into! It's been what, eight years now, and we're "still" not considered "AA"!-------- At least I've heard good reports from some. Those who bumped into DFW from MCI. People say they couldn't be happier!--------So why is it Hopeless you've got such a thing about exTWAers? How long is it going to take before you see beyond the red and white? :down:

I am responding to twaokc. Ask him on this forum why HE has such a thing with AA and AAers.

You want to be considered AA? With all the lawsuits you all lost? Still wearing TWA hats and outer garments? When the likes of twaokc stop bashing AAers, and native TWAers move on and start acting like they work for American Airlines and stop pining and whining how you all got screwed, then and only then this argument stops..

You have no problem criticizing me and aafsc when negative comments are made against TWAers, but you seem to give twaokc a pass and ignore his negative comments towards us.

I am responding to twaokc. Ask him on this forum why HE has such a thing with AA and AAers.

You want to be considered AA? With all the lawsuits you all lost? Still wearing TWA hats and outer garments? When the likes of twaokc stop bashing AAers, and native TWAers move on and start acting like they work for American Airlines and stop pining and whining how you all got screwed, then and only then this argument stops..

You have no problem criticizing me and aafsc when negative comments are made against TWAers, but you seem to give twaokc a pass and ignore his negative comments towards us.

Because I am right and you know it.

AMR Corp down 10.00% to $2.79......fading faster. PULL UP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>now down over 24%.........

All of the legacies are now priced at Bankruptcy-Imminent levels. Traders don't seem to have much confidence that the airlines will avoid Ch 11.

Even WN is on its way down to foregone conclusion territory. :shock:

When I checked a little while ago, the stock was at $2.60/shr. However, that is up substantially from the session low of $2.41/shr. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back