Analyst: Us Airways "likely" To Survive

Rico said:
Oh, I am sure there is no way this "pillar of integrity" utility worker could have not just made it up 700uw. And you neglected to tell us what Mr Lakefield said in response too...

It sounds really plausible that the CEO of a major corporation is going around, trying to court opinion in your membership's rank and file, saying something like that...

And the other question is, why would you post something, that someone else "said" they heard, into a thread titled: Analyst: Us Airways "likely" To Survive...?

You are being so lame, tossing out such pathetic and childish crap in a hope to distract your people from the fact that SOMETHING IS BETTER THAN NOTHING, and this agreement is "likely to pass", and as a result, US Airways is "likely to survive".
[post="240483"][/post]​

Rico
For what it is worth one of my coworkers also heard this & when he told me my response was "you have got to be kidding" as I could not believe it. But this coworker who brings & reads his Bible at work every day told me that he heard this himself.

coachrowsey said:
But this coworker who brings & reads his Bible at work every day told me that he heard this himself.
[post="240822"][/post]​

Well, our little bible group made up a list of their coworkers who were going to heaven and hell based on their judgement of others and how they felt they were acting according to their bible study class. Just because someone totes around the bible doesnt mean they are following it to a t. :down:

700UW said:
Like I said if you all dont believe what happened go ask Mr Lakefield.
[post="240839"][/post]​
700.....Your STILL playing this??? On the one hand you LOATHE management, on the other hand you spoke to "the big cheese"!!! LMFAO!!!! Dude!!, your credibility on THIS PARTICULAR SUBJECT....has been thrown overboard!!! You actually want everyone on these boards to believe that you spoke to Mr Lakefield(which is not the ?), and he admitted to a second rate union guy that Utes are useless??(or whatever you said, he said) Judging from what I have seen you post the last several months, your credibility is worth as much as prime oceanfront real estate in Indonesia!!!! You truly are amazing!!.....You never give up on your constant diatrbes, even when you are WRONG!!!! Hell, I have at least admitted when I was wrong!!!!(as have many others). Where do you come from?????

Go ask Mr Lakefield???? I love that!!! Your such a loser 700!!!!! LMFAO....Good luck finding another line of work.....Hey!!! Maybe you could open up your own port-o-jon business!!! I hear there is alot of new expansion and construction going on in the CLT area!!! GOOD DAY!!!!!!! :down:

Why don't you get a life. Bill W is calling you.

And I have several people who were with me when I spoke with Lakefield at DCA. Like I said, go ask Mr Lakefield, don't have the gonads to do it?

You need to actually check on things before you post, because you have no clue what so ever.

Latest posts