And The Benghazi Cover Up Continues !

Dereliction of duty by POTUS that leads to the deaths of four and lies is acceptable in your world?

How is sending troops into a war zone on a offensive invasion without armored vehicles, watching as hundreds are killed because of this, yet telling those very troops "you fight with the army you have" any less a dereliction of duty? Seems to me that before launching an offensive invasion into a country that did nothing to us, it would be your DUTY to insure that your troops had only the very best in the way of equipment. Yet no outrage from you about this. Why?

Reactions: 1 person
Sooooo, whats the Latest on Benghazi ?

Between tornados...The IRS.....and now Eric Holder,.....I haven't heard Benghazi mentioned in over a week.
What gives...........'southwindBAG ????????

PS.
Remember. I told you ....NEVER bring a knife to a GUN FIGHT !
Not going to do your homework for you. And all these scandals hitting at once, doesn't bode well for your Anointed One, is really all you need to know !

Look up irony in a dictionary. They might have one in your local library.
Your boring everyone again !

Speak for yourself. I'm getting a good laugh at how he zings you over and over with just one sentence.
Yeah, he's a riot ! Ought to do stand up. Show would last 15 seconds !
If one sentence bores you, I can understand your aversion to books.
Your sentences are the only one's that bore me !

Now you two do a little more shucking and jiving to help BaRack avoid one of his many scandals !

Reactions: 1 person
Can't compete with the Comedy Club called the Tea Party.
or the one
called the white house, Mother nature is Barry's best friend, everytime he gets up t0 his eyeballs in sh#t along comes Mother Nature with another storm to divert things away from him.

Not going to do your homework for you. And all these scandals hitting at once, doesn't bode well for your Anointed One, is really all you need to know !

Your boring everyone again !

Methinks Mr. Ben-Gazzi....has left-the-building.

AND......B O Y...thats..GOT 2 BE.......Frosting UR GO-NADS !!

Besides, the REPUGS are too busy...workin' with the good guys on AMNESTY.....(er) Immigration :)