Another Midatlantic F/a Class Posted>?

pitguy74 said:
There is some type of deal that needs to take effect before the 31st of this month (July). The actual transfer of aircraft, as of now, probably won't take effect until October or so. There are some factors still at play before they actually start obtaining MDA's 170's
[post="283092"][/post]​

Not sure where you get your information, but the first 3 aircraft are scheduled for transfer next week.

There is no court order to halt the sale or transfer of aircraft. You probably will not see one due to the fact that there is no merit in the LOA91 argument. No stock was transfered nor any other items required to make this a vaild reason to stop the transfer.

REP has paid for the equipment and will expect its transfer. If there were a reason to stop this sale, I am sure that SOMEONE would have petitioned the courts for a stop to it.

EmbPilot said:
Not sure where you get your information, but the first 3 aircraft are scheduled for transfer next week.

There is no court order to halt the sale or transfer of aircraft. You probably will not see one due to the fact that there is no merit in the LOA91 argument. No stock was transfered nor any other items required to make this a vaild reason to stop the transfer.

REP has paid for the equipment and will expect its transfer. If there were a reason to stop this sale, I am sure that SOMEONE would have petitioned the courts for a stop to it.
[post="283236"][/post]​

The information comes from Airways management. The deal is supposed to close on the 27th with money exchanging hands on the 30th or 31st. first transfer of AC is "no earlier" than October. If Rep does get any 170's prior to that it would be the 3 that have been in limbo since March in Brazil.

Twicebaked said:
The August class has been CANCELED!! I think we all know the obvious reasons why.
[post="283270"][/post]​

Just to clarify-I know the obvious reasons why. What I don't understand is why the company would publish a list of 19 people due to return for the August 22 class one day and to cancel it the next. Why bother? :angry:

Also, has anyone else heard that they might be recalling invols back to the mainline after the first of the year? Any truth to this? :blink:

Air conditioned said:
Just to clarify-I know the obvious reasons why. What I don't understand is why the company would publish a list of 19 people due to return for the August 22 class one day and to cancel it the next. Why bother? :angry:

Also, has anyone else heard that they might be recalling invols back to the mainline after the first of the year? Any truth to this? :blink:
[post="283968"][/post]​
not sure...we did hear that we may be called back. It all depends on how many take the VFLR's. They are now offering 2 different VFLR's. In the contract they are sapposed to offer another the beginning of 2006. We will see.