Another Muslim Immigrant Terrorist Attack

townpete

Corn Field
May 30, 2008
JIHAD IN COLUMBUS - 

Somali Muslim Attacks Restaurant Owned By Israeli Christian – Hacks 4 People With Machete

According to news reports, it appears that Mohamed Barry was an immigrant from the west Africa country of Guinea. 

The U.S. has admitted roughly 1,500 immigrants per year from this predominantly Muslim country. 
It is also being reported that Barry was investigated for terror ties by the FBI four years ago,
but “For an unknown reason, the FBI moved on from him in their investigation.” 

Let's not just disallow them....let's kill them all.   Round them up and just kill them all.  We could convert abandoned steel mills into gas chambers and rid the US of this problem once and for all.  We'd do it in Jesus name of course. 

It's unfortunate that apparently nobody at the scene had a gun. Figuring out who the bad guy was would not have been very difficult - just shoot the man holding the machete who was hacking people with it.

• Banned
KCFlyer said:
Let's not just disallow them....let's kill them all.   Round them up and just kill them all.  We could convert abandoned steel mills into gas chambers and rid the US of this problem once and for all.  We'd do it in Jesus name of course. 
^^^^

This is what a liberal's slow decent into madness looks like.

townpete said:
^^^^

This is what a liberal's slow decent into madness looks like.

What do the republicans want?  First you keep them from coming here.  The we ban sharia law (as if it was ever a threat)...then we say we will "carpet bomb them over there" and "make sands glow".   The only difference between far right wing republicans and radical muslims is that one says "Allahu Akbar" and the other says "In Jesus name". 

• Banned
KCFlyer said:

What do the republicans want?  First you keep them from coming here.  The we ban sharia law (as if it was ever a threat)...then we say we will "carpet bomb them over there" and "make sands glow".   The only difference between far right wing republicans and radical muslims is that one says "Allahu Akbar" and the other says "In Jesus name". 

^^^^

This is what a liberal's fast decent into madness looks like.

Where's the outcry for a ban on machetes? Perhpas the absence of a "Machete Free Zone" sign was the real culprit!

southwind said:
Where's the outcry for a ban on machetes? Perhpas the absence of a "Machete Free Zone" sign was the real culprit!

I think the fear of having my machete banned is about equal with the chances of your guns being banned.  Going on 8 years, and they're still legal.

I keep up regularly with national news publications from many countries, and i'm having the damndest time trying to fiqure out why stuff 'like this' (Machetes / muslims / GUNS, attacks) does NOT happen virtually at all, in places like Canada/Iceland/Norway/Sweden/Holland/Denmark/Germany/Switzerland/Austria/Australia/New Zealand, just to name a few.

Can ANYONE help me out with some answers here  ???

How about YOU  'pete'  or 'southwindBAG', any guess's  ??

• Banned
NewHampshire Black Bears said:
I keep up regularly with national news publications from many countries, and i'm having the damndest time trying to fiqure out why stuff 'like this' (Machetes / muslims / GUNS, attacks) does NOT happen virtually at all, in places like Canada/Iceland/Norway/Sweden/Holland/Denmark/Germany/Switzerland/Austria/Australia/New Zealand, just to name a few.

We all know that's a lie. You can't even construct a coherent sentence, nonetheless know how to read.

Canada Muslims Open Fire on Popular Ten X Nightclub in Canada

Norway Police in Norway proclaim 'Oslo is lost'

Sweden Sweden's First Month Of 'Islamic Multiculturalism' - Rapes, Acquittals, & Severed Heads | Zero Hedge

Holland Muslim Migrants Sexual Assault Spree in Holland

Denmark 2015 Copenhagen shootings

Germany Numerous events 

Switzerland Swiss Islamist Terror Threat ‘Unprecedented’

Austria Attacks in Germany, Austria, Switzerland

Australia AUSTRALIAN 18-YEAR-OLD IN COMA AFTERMUSLIM ATTACK OVER "RELIGION"

I believe Pete answered all your questions, now assumed the fetal position you were in , while contemplating Hitlery's position in Another failed attempt at the WH!

Yes, you need to read more.

Recall the terrorist who killed 77 people in Norway, including 69 youth campers, in twin attacks in July, 2011?

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/kids-back-at-camp-4-years-after-norway-massacre-by-anders-behring-breivik/

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-14260297

While that terrorist killed just 77 people, that was a huge death toll for a country with just 5 million people. In relative terms, that death toll would be equivalent to killing 4,800 people here in the USA, as our 2011 population was more than 62 times the population of Norway.

The CBS news article pointed out how devastating the attack was:

The twin attacks traumatized the small Scandinavian nation, with about one in four people affected through connections with family, friends or acquaintances of the victims.
One in four people in Norway was affected by the death of those 77 victims. Back to my hypothetical comparison with the USA: that's equivalent to 80 million Americans being affected by the hypothetical death of 4,800 Americans.

Norway suffered horribly from that one terror attack/mass murder tragedy.

Knife attacks are commonplace in England (notably, not on your list) and I suspect they occur in other countries where gun ownership is limited.

Back