Ethnic Profiling?

Ok but the Dome of the Rock must come down to fulfill prophesy and the Temple of David will be rebuilt there.
Nothing the Fanatics do would surprise me. They are Hell-bent on destroying anyone and anything that is in their way. All for 72 virgins that don't exist.....Morons!

Yes he was, and what did he teach us?
He taught us many things that, unfortunately, not many adhere to. The one thing I have a problem with is the "Turn the other cheek" thing. I'll be damned and go to Hell if I turn my cheek to Osama Bin Ladin and his gang. I do remember reading from scripture that Jesus had a bad day at the temple and kicked out some folks. He was Human too as we all are. What I like best is that he gave us a chance and an ability to repent our shortcomings and he did this with his life. God's plan and only for the Faithful. Sometimes it is hard to comprehend the meaning of alot of this but in the long run, I try not to question my faith, even though some things don't add up in my simple mind but, I am just a Man and therefore will leave it at that. It is not my place to understand all, for if I did, why would I need a God to believe in? Just my thoughts... QA

He taught us many things that, unfortunately, not many adhere to. The one thing I have a problem with is the "Turn the other cheek" thing. I'll be damned and go to Hell if I turn my cheek to Osama Bin Ladin and his gang. I do remember reading from scripture that Jesus had a bad day at the temple and kicked out some folks. He was Human too as we all are. What I like best is that he gave us a chance and an ability to repent our shortcomings and he did this with his life. God's plan and only for the Faithful. Sometimes it is hard to comprehend the meaning of alot of this but in the long run, I try not to question my faith, even though some things don't add up in my simple mind but, I am just a Man and therefore will leave it at that. It is not my place to understand all, for if I did, why would I need a God to believe in? Just my thoughts... QA
Read CS Lewis's work: “Mere Christianityâ€￾

It's not biased, condescending or even partial to anyone believe system, but is as the title implies, nothing more or less but at the same time settles a lot of questions most people have.

Some have even said that Mecca could be a target. :shock:

If they didn't have oil = $$$ they would kill each other over some esoteric principle that somehow affects their 'tribe'.

When I was is working in Sodom Arabia, the shiites had an uprising in Medina during haj. They killed some sunnis and occupied parts of Medina. The Saudi military had to subdue their actions.

If you think our security is harsh, try getting into mecca.

B) UT

BTW, this was over 20 years ago, have times changed since then?

--- Edited By Me....... :p

B) UT

Not to be picky but I think who you are talking about was a Jew.

Seatacus, thought I would give a better explanation of what I meant when I called Jesus a 'Radical Christian, he was Indeed a Jew but came to them as their messiah and was rejected because of his 'Radical Teachings' that went counter to their Traditional Laws.

Jesus is considered the Foundation, or Chief Corner Stone of Christianity (the church).

http://www.wordoftruthradio.com/questions/47.html

Seatacus, thought I would give a better explanation of what I meant when I called Jesus a 'Radical Christian, he was Indeed a Jew but came to them as their messiah and was rejected because of his 'Radical Teachings' that went counter to their Traditional Laws.

Jesus is considered the Foundation, or Chief Corner Stone of Christianity (the church).

http://www.wordoftruthradio.com/questions/47.html
I knew your point. I just brought it up to clarify for others who may not get it.

So when He arrives once again....they'll most likely fail to realise who he is again and throw him to the dogs as before.

Notice how uneasy the Jewish community was with Mel Gibsons "Passion"....they were worried to no end that they'd be blamed for putting Christ to his death.But thats what happened in the end....

Latest posts