Ethnic Profiling?

Here is an Interesting site. http://jihadwatch.org/

so when He arrives again....They'll most likely fail to realise who he is again and throw him to the dogs as before

I don't think so, not according to this prophecy.

The prophet Zechariah describes their conversion:

I will pour out on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the Spirit of grace and of supplication, so that they will look on Me whom they have pierced; and they will mourn for Him, as one mourns for an only son, and they will weep bitterly over Him like the bitter weeping over a firstborn.

– Zechariah 12:10

These nice guys could be your Neighbors KCFlyer! :shock:

The jury foreman speaks out after he and his fellow jurors spent a full four days deliberating over charges these two men supported terrorism through money laundering, lied on immigration documents and aided a designated terrorist group.

U.S. Attorney, Bill Pericak, said "This is a world where when we have suspicions about people, we have a choice. Do we do something or do we wait until something happens?"

http://www.capitalnews9.com/content/top_st...asp?ArID=194498

These nice guys could be your Neighbors KCFlyer! :shock:
http://www.capitalnews9.com/content/top_st...asp?ArID=194498
They're not my neighbors. YOu know something though? My neighbors aren't against profiling. They understand who attacked us, and they understand that many Americans are leary of them. So they'll undergo the profiling if it makes you feel better.

You know, I had a great friend who was Indian - but his name was Samir...an Arabic name. He had a darker complexion, black hair, and could have grown a helluva beard if he wanted to. He was also born in Norfolk Virgina and spoke better English that most. He travelled internationally a lot, and he used to laugh and say that when you look like he looks, and have a name like Samir, then you just count on taking a little extra time when you're in the Tel Aviv airport.

But you know, it must be awful to hate an entire group of people...I mean, I was apalled by the Oklahoma City bombings, but I don't hate White men in Kansas because of Timothy McVeigh...I'd have to hate myself then.

They're not my neighbors. YOu know something though? My neighbors aren't against profiling. They understand who attacked us, and they understand that many Americans are leary of them. So they'll undergo the profiling if it makes you feel better.

You know, I had a great friend who was Indian - but his name was Samir...an Arabic name. He had a darker complexion, black hair, and could have grown a helluva beard if he wanted to. He was also born in Norfolk Virgina and spoke better English that most. He travelled internationally a lot, and he used to laugh and say that when you look like he looks, and have a name like Samir, then you just count on taking a little extra time when you're in the Tel Aviv airport.

But you know, it must be awful to hate an entire group of people...I mean, I was apalled by the Oklahoma City bombings, but I don't hate White men in Kansas because of Timothy McVeigh...I'd have to hate myself then.
I'm curious here, why would you hate people in Kansas if Oak City was in Oklahoma? Steak wasn't prepared properly? ;-) or did Oak City relocate? man, ya'll got me 'beefing up' on my Geography...

I'm curious here, why would you hate people in Kansas if Oak City was in Oklahoma? Steak wasn't prepared properly? ;-) or did Oak City relocate? man, ya'll got me 'beefing up' on my Geography...
Tim McVeigh was from Kansas. He was the OKC bomber. Using local 12's logic, I should distrust all white men from Kansas, of which I am one.

Tim McVeigh was from Kansas. He was the OKC bomber. Using local 12's logic, I should distrust all white men from Kansas, of which I am one.
Boy you really got a feel on Terrorism don't you, That was almost 12 years ago when this guy who not only was caught with a white supremist book, but was also found to be very interested in Islamic terrorism methods carried out his dastardly deed.

One man with an accomplice in over a decade and you should hate all men from Kansas? :lol:

Keep Reaching!

Boy you really got a feel on Terrorism don't you, That was almost 12 years ago when this guy who not only was caught with a white supremist book, but was also found to be very interested in Islamic terrorism methods carried out his dastardly deed.

One man with an accomplice in over a decade and you should hate all men from Kansas? :lol:

Keep Reaching!
Local 12...12 years ago, AOL & Compuserv chat boards were pretty much all that was available for the general public on the internet. And back then, after the OKC bombing, I was shocked at the number of "we should vaporize the country of whoever did this", because, 12 years ago, before MecVeigh was caught, the initial thought was that it was an Arab terrorist. Turns out, McVeigh was from Kansas. I'm certainly glad we didn't follow thru on the general line of thinking. Which is pretty much the general line of thinking that you are using today.

Local 12...12 years ago, AOL & Compuserv chat boards were pretty much all that was available for the general public on the internet. And back then, after the OKC bombing, I was shocked at the number of "we should vaporize the country of whoever did this", because, 12 years ago, before MecVeigh was caught, the initial thought was that it was an Arab terrorist.

I would'nt be so quick to discount an Islamic connection.

http://www.jaynadavis.com/wnd.html

http://www.middleeast.org/forum/fb-public/1/4320.shtml

And there is much more to be gleaned if you would do the research.