Anti-war Protester Kicked Out?

I had a chance to go over more carefully the link I posted yesterday "Are some Nazis really Jewish?",

It starts off well with the info on the Skokie march leader, but ends up getting reading like nonsense in the final paragraphs, IMO.

Captain Ed said:
I decided to do a Google search on the Skokie "Nazi" rally.

Glad I did. My friend was right. "Collin" was "Cohen"

http://www.jdl-ny.org/article2.html

This is a very enlightening link.

I can't be sure of all of the the facts on all the information here, but it deserves a close look. IMO.

What do you think, Garfield?
It’s uncorroborated so I have no idea if any of it is even true.

Even if true, I’m not sure what it proves. In any conflict there are collaborators. There were French during WWII. Some of the capos in the camps were Poles. There were Americans helping Al-Queda. It happens. Not sure what, if anything it proves.

Garfield - "Some of the capos in the camps were Poles."

There is an interesting book on this subject called THE HOLOCAUST VICTIMS ACCUSE, by Rabbi Moshe Shonfeld.

http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v01/v01p178_Shonfeld.html

The author claims that the Holocaust was used to set up the Jewish State of Israel by deliberate deception, including the sinking of the SS Patria in Haifa and blaming it on the British.

It worked.

Great reading IMO.

I paid $3 for it.

True, but so what? How about the facts of what they print? Anti-semites, perhaps, but so what again?

Who gave the so-called "Semites" the right to be be above criticism?

"Anti-Semite" is an old saw that is dull.

I reserve the right to be pro and anti anything I please, and accept or deny any information I recieve as fact.

BTW, Arabs are Semites, whereas most Jews today are NOT, they are descendants of Eastern Europeans and Russians, and have no semitic genes.

See "The Thirteenth Tribe".

Captain Ed,

You are notorious for your bigoted, anti-Black, anti-Jewish, anti-Israel and homophobic posts ( Ed Toner Google search results ).

Captain Irwin has already kicked you off his Smilin' Jack message boards on account of your repeated hateful postings.

Most of us come here for commercial aviation related discussion. If you can't stay on topic, kindly confine yourself to posting on the Ku Klux Klan and other White Supremacists sites.

Like I said, I am opiniated, and excercise my right to air my opinions. What's wrong with that? Have we become so politically correct that we are ready to abandon The Bill Of Rights?

I hope not.

If I get banned, so what?

No big deal. Smilin' Jack banned me. WOW! I'm shattered and despondent.

Grow up, please.

Hmmm...and just what right might that be? Surely your Bill of Rights comment wasn't intended to imply that the Constitution gives you the right to say what you wish on this forum, was it?

Just to head that one off at the pass:
Amendment I United States Constitution said:
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
Leaving aside the legal definition of freedom of speech (yes, there is such a thing), let's instead focus on the first four words. "Congress shall make no law..." It doesn't say "Nobody in the United States shall make any rule..." Congress is not permitted to pass laws abridging the freedom of speech. The rest of us are permitted to restrict speech within our private domain at any time.

This is a privately owned Internet forum. None of us have any rights here, just permissions.

I don't question the right of the site to ban me for any reason.

The test for Free Speech was summed up in a Supreme Cour ruling that no one has the right to shout "FIRE" in a crowded theatre.

No problem with that. I don't do that.

I summed this up quite nicely in a letter to my Congressman (pardon me, "Congress Person") which I quoted in a letter to an editor some 10 months ago, which was never challenged.

http://www.ahherald.com/readers_write/2003...ti_semitism.htm

So what's your point? You spoke of defending your rights. Around these parts, you have none, other than the right to be protected against libel.

Ultimately, this all still has nothing to do with aviation, so how about we end this discussion here? :huh:

Never thought I would see someone on this board who made Hotel look good.

I should try and not be so optimistic about my fellow man. Every time you think you have seen the worst in man, someone steps up to the plate and proves you wrong.

Garfield1966 said:
I was wondering where he was going with that crap. I guess now I know. Is he Ed Toner?

Thanks TWAnr
Garfield,

Jack Irwin makes every pilot who is permitted to access his private pilots' forums identify him or herself with the user's verified complete and true name in the profile. Ed Toner is the listed name for Captain Ed on that bulletin board. Captain Ed has never denied being Ed Toner.

In addition, while my wife and I were at the theater tonight, he posted a link to a letter he authored which is signed "Edward J. Toner Jr. Brick NJ." Not that I had any doubts before, but this is a clear and unambiguous admission by him that I was right all along.