Any MCO Transfer numbers?

Not today,tomorrow at noon. Most of the people are going to Winston Salem from what I've heard. Of the 50 or so transferring, only a handfull are going to Pittsburgh.

Not today,tomorrow at noon. Most of the people are going to Winston Salem from what I've heard. Of the 50 or so transferring, only a handfull are going to Pittsburgh.

[P]
[BLOCKQUOTE][BR]
[P]Not today,tomorrow at noon Most of the people are going to Winston Salem from what I've heard; Of the 50 or so transferring, only a handfull are going to Pittsburgh.[BR][BR]Wow, didn't even think the numbers would be that high! figured around 20-30 tops. wondering also if they're considering furlough callbacks to get to the desired 130 agents?[BR][BR]pitrescsd[BR][BR]2 more work days left before furlough [/P][/BLOCKQUOTE]
[P][/P]
14.gif']

[P]
[BLOCKQUOTE][BR]
[P]Not today,tomorrow at noon Most of the people are going to Winston Salem from what I've heard; Of the 50 or so transferring, only a handfull are going to Pittsburgh.[BR][BR]Wow, didn't even think the numbers would be that high! figured around 20-30 tops. wondering also if they're considering furlough callbacks to get to the desired 130 agents?[BR][BR]pitrescsd[BR][BR]2 more work days left before furlough [/P][/BLOCKQUOTE]
[P][/P]
14.gif']

From what I am understanding if the company does not get 130 transfers from MCO which is doubtful, there will be some recalls. Total numbers to PIT is 3, I am guessing about 50 to INT.

From what I am understanding if the company does not get 130 transfers from MCO which is doubtful, there will be some recalls. Total numbers to PIT is 3, I am guessing about 50 to INT.