Senior
Apr 3, 2003
I was looking at the widebody schedule for October, and this is what I gather:

PHL-DUB
PHL-SNN
PHL-GLA
PHL-CDG
PIT-FRA
PIT-LGW are all completely discontinued. That opens up 5 767 & 1 333.

I see that the PHL-CUN-CLT routing is returning to 767 service, so I still see 4 767 and 1 333 unaccounted for. Are these being removed for heavy MX? Any resumption of domestic service (I would hope LAX again!). Any news of Copenhagen/Vienna?

I also believe all 767 service to MCO has been discontinued.

Thanks in advance, I'd love to know if any new widebody service is to be announced in the near future.

The DUB/SNN/GLA service ends the end of Oct.

You missed the following though.
CLT- FRA 333 LGW 333

PHL- MAD 333 AMS 767 FRA 333 MAN 333

also just a random date in Oct (21) still shows PIT-LGW with a 767

Check out the skds the first week in Nov to get a better idea of the "winter" schedule. This will be the end of the seasonal Transatlantic and the move (usually) to the smaller planes if there is going to be one (333 to 767) on a route.

There may be more, but I dont feel like looking. :p

Havent heard of ANY new INTL flights other than US* flights.

I was actually looking at the schedules for Nov. 1, sorry for the misunderstanding. To recap, all the information I gave was based on the NOV 1 schedule.

I took into account the discontinuation of all PIW service, CDG going from 2X 767 to 1X 333, MAD going to 767, etc.

On a side note, I haven't been catching up today and I just heard about GateGourmet closing up shop on Delta and their TransAtlantic flights going out with box-lunches tonight and for the foreseeable future. As much as all of us have complained about the decline in service for US, let us be thankful that this hasn't happened to us (especially that US has seen BK 2 times now and DL not at all) and let us hope that the folks at DL get their house in order soon. I wish nothing but the best for everyone in this industry.

:shock: I gotcha now. Not just the last one discontinued. My bad.
The "leftovers" are with all the routes mentioned being cut, not the other way around. Will have to look around some when I get the chance tomorrow, unless someone in the know chimes in before and saves me the trouble.... :D

glad we are on the same page :D

I looked and looked, and again the only thing I see is the resumption of CUN 767 service, so I thought MAYBE we would hear something in the near future.

I know for sure they are using a 767 for PHL-SJU. U typically does this the winter time. I haven't checked real good but last year they upgraded from 757 to 767 in CLT-SJU. So there you have at least 2 767's.

Last winter, PHL-STT was upgraded from a 757 to a 767. It should not be a surprise if that occurs again this November.

One of the supervisors in GLA is being sent to Copenhagen after the GLA flights ends, any thoughts?
I should say that I was told this when I was in GLA a few weeks ago prior to the bankruptcy announcement.

ITRADE said:
I heard that GLA was incredibly successful. I don't understand why they don't extend certain cities to garner and maintain business travel.
[post="182997"][/post]​

DId that route probably 4 or 5 times, and it sure seemed that way. Upgrades were hard to get at the 3 and 7 days windows....

Latest posts