APA Issues Statements on New Executive Bonuses

Well, considering I'm married to a Flight Attendant, I personally hope you guys get everything you can.

By the way, no lump sum, no pilots. Not only are we going to protect it, if they try to "have a go at" it, we walk. I wonder if the thoughts of the pilots losing their retirements will still make you so giddy when you're temporarily unemployed because they're on strike?

The strike mentality doesnt work. We are all better off getting a pay check every week while doing our jobs as safe as possible. Why walk when you can write the sit out of the airplane. And 99 percent of the mechanics here will have no problem fixing and fixing and fixing. The planes cant fly with open items in the book. Its safety first from a reading light to an engine change. I tell you guys all the time

PUT IT IN THE BOOK

;)

Oh my....no comment
BTW , I suggest you go back and check some of the remarks you have made to Operaations. Talk about not letting someone give their opinion!
Mental health services are available should you wish to avail yourself of them. Go to MyUHC.com and sign in. Click on the mental health services towards the bottom of the page.
I am working on my MSW,if you would like, I will be glad to offer my schools mental health clinic services to you free of charge. We are in the DC area, PM me. All joking aside, most of us are anonymous here and I realize how this board is an outlet for frustrations and sometimes lonliness and depression. Good luck.

Keep projecting. If you really are getting your MSW, you will have already studied this defense mechanism in your first psych class. Hopefully, that might help you in dealing with it.

Based on your obvious aggression triggers, it appears that you are quite overwhelmed.

Best of luck to you.

The strike mentality doesnt work. We are all better off getting a pay check every week while doing our jobs as safe as possible. Why walk when you can write the sit out of the airplane. And 99 percent of the mechanics here will have no problem fixing and fixing and fixing. The planes cant fly with open items in the book. Its safety first from a reading light to an engine change. I tell you guys all the time

PUT IT IN THE BOOK

;)
The man does have a point there. <_<

:shock: What a sad, pathetic statement to make to a fellow employee.

Envy and resentment will do that. It ain't right, but it is in all of us. The TWU gave away our lump sum retirement back in the seventies. It is more painful than ever to think about it now, since our DB plan can be so easily stolen. While once you leave with a lump sum, the company can't steal it back.

And that "fellow employee" characterization doesn't fly, especially with a pilot union that agreed to cross maint picket lines. Even without that characterization, every time one group gets a bigger piece of the pie, another group gets a smaller piece.

I couldn't miss that fact either. Kinda like the pot calling the kettle black.

APA's letter to AMR is childish and provided comedic relief.
The content of that letter would be valid if ex TWA flight attendants addressed it to APA, APFA and TWU.
These three groups blaming AMR is akin to the pot calling the kettle black.
After several decades of flying we stand to lose our career, pension, insurance and travel benefits, 1000 hours of accrued vacation and a lot more. Our pride and dignity remain intact though.
It is sad to watch these 3 groups rush repeatedly to the benefits buffet table knowing fully well that our sacrifice helped them survive in the first place and that our careers are being starved to death.
Dance all you can, while you can but if you look in the rearview mirror, karma is right behind you greed filled hypocrites.

APA's letter to AMR is childish and provided comedic relief.
The content of that letter would be valid if ex TWA flight attendants addressed it to APA, APFA and TWU.
These three groups blaming AMR is akin to the pot calling the kettle black.
After several decades of flying we stand to lose our career, pension, insurance and travel benefits, 1000 hours of accrued vacation and a lot more. Our pride and dignity remain intact though.
It is sad to watch these 3 groups rush repeatedly to the benefits buffet table knowing fully well that our sacrifice helped them survive in the first place and that our careers are being starved to death.
Dance all you can, while you can but if you look in the rearview mirror, karma is right behind you greed filled hypocrites.

IF KARMA WERE RIGHTOUS WE WOULD HAVE A LOT OF DEAD COE'S!!! THEY WILL BE JUDGED FOR THEIR GREEDINESS IN THE AFTER LIFE!!!

IF KARMA WERE RIGHTOUS WE WOULD HAVE A LOT OF DEAD COE'S!!! THEY WILL BE JUDGED FOR THEIR GREEDINESS IN THE AFTER LIFE!!!

Karma is righteous. There is no death penalty. But, there is payback. Have you seen Powaqqatsi? Some of those mine workers were exploiters of labor in a previous incarnation. :)